Darius11

Friday Funny

Dear Abby,

I have been so blessed in my life. Great parents, great wife and kids, great job, and great education.

When I finally retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my favorite pastime -- bass fishing. I got my own little fishing boat and tried to get my wife to join me, but she just never liked fishing. Finally, one day at the Bait &Tackle Shop, I got to talking to Sam the shop owner who it turned out loves bass fishing as much as I do. We quickly became fishing buddies. As I said the wife doesn't care about fishing; she not only refuses to join us she always complains that I spend too much time fishing.

A few weeks ago Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever. Not only did I catch the most beautiful bass you've ever seen, only a few minutes later Sam must have caught his twin brother! So I took a picture of Sam holding up the two nice bass that we caught and showed the picture to the wife hoping that maybe she'd get interested. Instead she says she doesn't want me to go fishing at all anymore! And she wants me to sell the boat! I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself.

What would you do? Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby or quit fishing and sell the boat as she insists?
Thanks, A fisherman

PS I have enclosed the picture of Sam showing off the bass we caught.

NSFW - Sorry 'bout that

Dust off an old copy of Hamlet lately?? ;)

No, just lookin' out for those poor folks working in full view of their bosses and cow-irkers... :)
Actually, I work in a WINDOW OFFICE as of Monday!!! WOOhooo!!!! I have a beautiful view of a beige building and corrugated tin parking cover. And some grass and trees and sky on the far left. OK, so it's not exactly scenic, but it's still a window, and that makes me happy. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

It was posted a couple years ago, but this is funny:

9 Things people do that will put a chip on your shoulder......
WOW!

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?".
No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Tee-hee...:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

She never does -:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She never does -:)

As if you need one:P:S:D

We're all about freedom of expression here .:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

A middle-aged woman sought help from her doctor.

"All my husband does is complain that I never want to have sex with him," she said. "And he's right, too. I have no desire at all." The doctor gave her a prescription and told her to return for a visit in two weeks.

After the two weeks were up, she bounced into his office, grinning ear-to-ear. "Those pills were great Doc, I'm doing it six times a day now."

"That's wonderful," said the doctor. "What does you husband say now?"

"How should I know?" she replied. "I haven't been home yet."
:o :ph34r:

Get your War on Some funny political comics

Lets not turn this into a political discussion, if you don't like the comics you can click the x in the top right corner of your window.

Chris

Where oe how did you ever get that idea?

I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor
I work at great depths
I plunge head first into everything I do
I do not get weekends off or public holidays
I work in a damp environment
I don't get paid overtime
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
I work in high temperatures
My work exposes me to contagious diseases

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight
You fall asleep on the job after brief work period
You do not always follow the orders of the management team
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing
You'll retire well before reaching 65
You're unable to work double shifts
You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work. And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,
The Management

Greenie in training.