funks

How much for you to just walk away?

This buddy of mine who is addicted to working out said it would take at least a million bucks for him to walk away from the gym and never go back. He says anything less would not make up for the pleasure he gets from working out.

With that said, seeing that we are all pretty much the equivelant of crack addicts I am curious to know how much cash it would take to get you to walk away from the sport. Assuming this is hard cold cash in a suitcase placed right in front of you.

Keep in mind if you answer 50K that means you would walk away from 10K, 100K means you would walk away from 50K, etc....

Once accepted there is no looking back, never able to go back again, thats it...you are done, no association with the sport whatsoever.

I don't know about cash, but just the other day my father and i were standing outside the office when a guy on a Harley FXLR rode by. I told him that he needed to buy me one of those.:D He looked at me dead faced and said, "Quit skydiving and i will":o Nah, don't want one that bad i told him.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

For a FXLR? Nope, not worth it. Now if it was a cool bike, maybe...

:P

He could have offered any kind of Harley or any custom chopper and i wouldn't have taken it.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I actually had to think about that a bit. Really. Money is very powerful. In large quantities it is intoxicating.

What would it take to remove me from a sport I love? A sport that has allowed me to meet some of the most interesting people in the world? A sport where, regardless of income, it's a level playing field?

How much money to get me to walk away from people I consider not just friends, but family?

There is no figure high enough.

I'm skydiving-I'm home.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1