steve1

Lost Prairie

I remember seeing that one from the shore! Scared the hell out of us! Amazon you are one tough cookie. :D

That was a scary thing to watch.:o Thanks for the fun w/ the shark, Shannon. Wish you could have stuck around to video the 3-way tube w/ Geno, Clownburner, and myself. I'll see you NorCal folks next month.

Shhhh!!! We all know you were hating it just like the rest of us. Now repeat after me, "The weather was terrible, the skydives sucked, the beer was warm, and there were too many damn Canadians."

;)

Blues,
Dave

Repeat above statment
I heard a good time was had by most with minimal carnage. I had fun
Avgjoe
PS my growler is empty also
only 3 days til Rantoul

So you guys were the ones running across the ...well you know with out your uh you know saturday night that I saw when I was heading back to the camper for more beer. But we won't talk about that.

:$ yup, that be us! You should have joined in. It was quite the fun little jog.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Does anyone know the condition of the canadian that rode in the broken line mal? That is beside the compound tib. fib. fracture.

I haven't heard a thing. I heard he was nocked unconscious from a hard opening and then was hurt real bad on landing. Sure too bad.....Steve1

I finally got around uploading my skydiving pics from Lost Prairie, you can view them here:

It's about freakin time! Nice job. The shark jump looked fun. And what's up with the all girl loads Iwan? Just had to have em' all to yourself again didn't you?

I finally got around uploading my skydiving pics from Lost Prairie, you can view them here:

It's about freakin time! Nice job. The shark jump looked fun. And what's up with the all girl loads Iwan? Just had to have em' all to yourself again didn't you?

Nope, you could have had them too.. but you didnt have a camera..
The girl loads, they were shooting for a women's record at the boogie, but there were not enough women there, so they just did 2 all girl loads.

Iwan

Nope, you could have had them too.. but you didnt have a camera..
The girl loads, they were shooting for a women's record at the boogie, but there were not enough women there, so they just did 2 all girl loads.

Iwan

Yeah yeah, I know the story. I was just trying to make you out as being the man in demand. Thanks for playing along:P.