Kbone

Kobe....Rape charges dropped!

You know, I thought he was innocent too until I read the article that came out yesterday giving more explicit details about her injuries, his statements to the police (he knew she wanted it by the look she gave him?) and the fact that the DNA evidence suggesting she might have had sex with someone else after him was easily refuted.

Now I'm pretty sure he's guilty and plans to pay her off.

Tip for the ladies....don't have sex after being raped!

Tip for the men....don't have indiscriminate sexual encounters to avoid frivolous rape charges.

Kbone could tell me my very own hair was on fire and I'd just stare at the screen. Check some of his other posts, Dagny, and you'll see he's got his own special take on things sensitive.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Expect a civil suit next.

It's already been filed...that's one of the things which killed the criminal suit. Too many credibility issues involved.

Did he do it? I honestly don't think he did. What I think happened was that they had consentual sex, and he suggested that they do something "unusual." She then said No, and that's when it gets kind of cloudy.

But at this point, we'll not know, because I am willing to bet in the next few months we will have both sides come out, full of "evidence" that wouldn't have been admissible in a courtroom.

I have long thought he shouldn't be prosecuted, and was very surprised to see jury selection going forward. And I am happy that the prosecution isn't going forward.

No, I'm not a Lakers/Kobe fan. No, I don't believe every woman who says she's been raped actually has. Just my opinion, of course.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I will never understand why a women would lie about something so serious.

I don't understand why people lie, period. Not just women, but men, too. Honesty is in short supply in this world, however...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Kbone could tell me my very own hair was on fire and I'd just stare at the screen.

Oh no:o Your hair is on fire!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey