josheezammit

who is drunk right now?!?!?!

Vanillaskygirl, in my druken state, i feel like its okay to inform you that you are always brought up at our dropzone when we bring up dz.com

How odd...I don't even know anyone in San Marcos, Texas. People whom I've never even had a conversation with bringing up me? Y'all must be pretty bored when that happens! :P (Btw, I think that I know exactly what and who you mean, though...)

I do know Rich Fisher (Aggieland?), who used to be an instructor at Elsinore. Oh, and I know Trent from Anamoly (but he doesn't jump in San Marcos). Those are perhaps the only persons from Texas whom I sort-of know. (shrug)

Btw, I like that your pirates like me back...lol! :ph34r:

I don't post here on dz.com so maybe this has been asked before...but vanilla sky because you kinda look like that girl??

Some people do think that I resemble Penelope Cruz, but that is not why that is my username. It's sort-of an inside joke that I used to have with someone. :)
Ironically, my BF uses this vanilla-smelling after shave lotion thing that is soooo good. It is funny whenever I think about it because of my "vanilla" username!

I guess that your username is pretty easy to figure out. ;)

and I love DZ.com, and all you wonderful, DZ.commers
:ph34r: hey are you gonna be at the holiday boogie, cause you never know you could find out from the Skydive san marcos people that are gonna be there, (I think there are like around 10 of us) who was talking all that noise.

Ahh, what a wonderful world.