Hipwrddude

What lengths would you go to, to be with that special someone?

“To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.”
--- Kierkegaard.

Question: ‘What lengths did you go to, or, would you go to, to meet or be with that wonderful someone who makes you want to be your best you, who makes everything seem worthwhile?’

You're always the starter in your own life!

To meet...I won't do anything special to meet that special someone.

To be with....that's a tricky question. I'm willing to do almost anything as long as it doesn't compromise who I am and my beliefs.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more

:D
... may that be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

"Just to be the man the work 1,000hrs and drop dead upon your floor":D
I have the CD and the Mrs. get mad when I sing my own words to it.:ph34r:
Great collection and bsides..."If it's not Scottish, it CRAP!"">:( (I love that one:D)

I'm currently packing up my room and what few belongings will fit into my car driving 9 or 10 hours to visit him...then driving another 10 or so hours to live with him in another state...Does that sound kinda lengthy?;)

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

He's my best friend. I get up at 6am on weekends to take the dogs out so he doesn't have to. I am the one that usually gets the glass of water in the middle of the night so he can stay in bed. I get up at 5am on Wed just to get the trash/housework done so he doesn't have to deal with nasty litter boxes after he's worked all day long. It's those little day to day things that you do without resentment or complaint that really shows true love. Anyone would walk 500 miles, then walk 500 more, but it's the day to day sacrifices that show true love.

I will do anything at all for my husband, and the best part, is he never asks anything of me. I don't need to do any of the things above, I do it because I love him. And he does the same kinds of things for me. Isn't love great:)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

but it's the day to day sacrifices that show true love.

The b/f of my niece was trying to impress me. We were discussing his lack of work ethic. My niece had a job and went to work every day. He kept losing jobs after a week or so.

He told me that "...he would climb any mountain to keep her happy". I told him that "Instead, he needed to climb his butt out of bed every morning and go to work". He was going to be offended until I pointed out that she did it.

I live my life every day, not in one big event.