Duckwater

Sex Sells

Even funnier when you look at the uptight pictures of the agents.:P
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

anyone notice how the link doesn't match the website and lorettasells.com is dead?

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Realtor: "I think you'll really love it here.. I said, love it. Love at the beautiful view from the backyard, isn't that a turn on? Expansive dining room, and look at this captivating family room. Oh, whatdaya know, those damn dogs are at it again... and you will be too! Right here for example, on the couch, or, here, by the fireplace, hell, you can knock bottom right here in the friggin kitchen! Isn't life grand! We prefer the secondary dining room or, when guests arrive, hell, we just take it all outside, the owners don't mind. Sometimes there's not enough to go around, but if you wait patiently, you'll find an opening. Cheers!"

You're always the starter in your own life!

anyone notice how the link doesn't match the website and lorettasells.com is dead?

I hadn't checked any of that. Are you saying that it's a made-up page?

I was thinking it'd be funny as hell to email them about it! Ask if the puppies come with the property!! :D

Blue skies,
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I hadn't checked any of that. Are you saying that it's a made-up page?

lorettasells.com is a valid domain, although not online at the present time. It's possible that she got hammered with her sales pictures and her ISP took her down and told her to go away...
-----
~~~Michael