Jib

Two more storms???

Girlie, I feel ya, I was beach side for the last two and we didn't have power for a while. Not quite as long as you but god damn this shit sucks. You got a place in DeLand with power and running water if you feel necessary.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

You can't quite tell about the ones still over Africa - there have been about 4 storms in the last week that were more powerful than that one...and they fell apart once they hit the ocean. But the storm in front of it doesn't look good.

Nah, I'm not joking. That's really what I've heard. I'm really sorry for you though, power's bad enough. but it's got to be hell without running water. hope these next few hit mexico or something. florida's been hammered enough, we need some recovery time.

although, i was thinking the other day, if this continues happening it would be a good idea to get a wind generator. In hurricane winds, those should be able to crank lots of power .... as long as it sturdy enough ...
This ad space for sale.

Yeah, here in indiana it may spin off a few rain showers but thats about it. I just hope DeLand will be ok for thanksgiving week because thats when our group goes down there.

Last year we had enough people to fill the skyvan (yeah were a small dropzone). It got to the point where they started callin it the "IndianaVan" :D

O man, now im drooling just thinkin about the skyvan.

ummm....Go Cesnas!!

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--