skymama

Have a question about sex?

She didnt ask you Brains. :P Besides, its dangerous for you do date women with piercings... too much entaglement danger;)

Linny, contrary to popular women's belief, men cant be categorized in one big group. But, in the interest of simplification, I think most men would react in 2 different ways to female piercings.

1- That girl has piercings... how freakish and slutty. yuk.

2- That girl has piercings... how freakish and slutty. cool
Remster

2- That girl has piercings... how freakish and slutty. cool

remeber though... thier only freakish and sluty for other reasons... not because of the piercings (where ever they may be)....... if they show me them all they just get classified into the "good girl" category...

What do you believe to be the general consensus among the male gender regarding female piercings?

Until just a few months ago, I'd have nixed 'em. (No, I haven't recently come face to face, as it were, with one - just been ...expanding my horizons...)

Like most things, they can be either ugly, bland, or extremely beautiful and erotic. I'm firmly in the "beautiful & erotic" camp....

michael
Michael Hart

Wingi if they are showing them to you does that alone qualify them for freakish and slutty?

nope..... well not unless they are showing them to me via a web sie where i have to pay to acces it.....