speedy

Is Karl taking aim at the Brits?

Hell no!! We've gotta' batten down the hatches... And Evacuate... And buy Duct-Tape and Generators and 'mergency food...

And take all those other precautions we take for a 39mph wind.[:/]

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Hell no!! We've gotta' batten down the hatches... And Evacuate... And buy Duct-Tape and Generators and 'mergency food...

And take all those other precautions we take for a 39mph wind.[:/]

Mike.

You gotta have Duct-Tape anyway surely?... What kind of skydiver are you?? It's an essential. >:( :D:D:P

Oh my gawd, its headed straight for Rockall and St Kilda I fear we may have to evacuate the residents.
Local police will strictly enforce curfew to prevent looting and other civil disorder in the more densely populated areas.
Power supply company technicians have been put on standby and even bonus rates, to avoid irate outburts and even death threats, in extreme cases, from locals who can no longer run their AC and post whore.......
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Power supply company technicians have been put on standby and even bonus rates, to avoid irate outburts and even death threats, in extreme cases, from locals who can no longer run their AC and post whore.......

Wow, you have AC over there? I thought britain was one of those under developed countries...:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!