RevJim

I had a phone conversation last night...

With Mike from Jump Shack.

Some know I bought a stock container at the WFFC, for a smokin' deal. I even had them pack my reserve and main in it, and I jumped it a couple of times, including my :Dballoon :DBird-Man jump. I tell you, that was the first time I ever had a rig on, under canopy, that didn't feel like I was wearing a rig. It was that comfortable. I gave them a downpayment, and sent the rig back with them to Florida, for a couple of tweaks and to await my final payment.

Then the hurricanes decided to make Florida their personal playground. Sure, I'm antsy, but I totally understand, especially with the weather this year.

Well, the rig I bought was a standard Shadow Racer. Basically a new, black version of the old Racer. Lots of velcro, which is fine with me.

Mike had a surprise for me.

It's a REALLY, REALLY cool one too. He's got my measurements from the WFFC, so watch this space in a couple of weeks for an update, and a freakin' awsome rig!

Mike, you ROCK!

p.s. It's still basic black, for the most part. I like it that way. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Mike is truly the best and all of our dealings with Jump Shack have been incredible! Chuck's Racer tandem is the lightest custom built tandem out there. It's all that AND a bag of chips! Plus, they had it completed in 16 days!B|

Cheers to Mike! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I hope to never have to send Mike some rum, but I tell ya, he's getting some anyway! Well, when I can actually set enough cash aside for a good bottle! ;)

Mike (Nightjumper here on DZ.com), my hat's off to ya, bud.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I've had great support from Jump shack. everyone there been helpful.. Nancy, Peter, Mike F. Howard and Don.. even bok keeper Winnie.. you can't go wrong at jumpshack, and racer really is great fitting rig! oh yea I ordered it and it was ready fast.
mike