ifall

Friday funnies...

Note the female in the window to the right of the man yelling out the window.

I still don't understand it.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ok i get it, but wouldn't you look DOWN if you saw someone jump out of a window? Why look to your right? He's not gonna run around the corner on that little windowsill!

Overanalyzing a joke is like dissecting a frog. You learn a lot about the frog, but at the end of the process, the frog is dead.

Bwahahaha!!! there is a DZ.commer that I have personally seen making that same face as in pic #6
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I really should have gotten that pic from that trip!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ok i get it, but wouldn't you look DOWN if you saw someone jump out of a window? Why look to your right? He's not gonna run around the corner on that little windowsill!

Overanalyzing a joke is like dissecting a frog. You learn a lot about the frog, but at the end of the process, the frog is dead.

I still don't get it, so it's probably best.

Got a frog I can play with?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of a plane.The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose and then shuddered quite violently for 10 or 15 seconds. The man went back to his reading.

A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered quite violently as before. The man was becoming more and more curious about the shuddering.

A few more minutes passed and the woman sneezed one more time. Again she took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered violently. The man couldn't restrain his curiosity.

He turned to the woman and said, "You've sneezed three times, wiped your nose with a tissue, then shuddered violently! Are you all right?"

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied, "I have a rare condition; when I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

The man was a little embarrassed but even more curious and said, "I've never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?"

The woman looked at him and said, "Pepper."

a lady that likes orgasms ?
time to step up to the plate !
ok, i could help you there, if i wasn't married with two kids, and the fact my wife threatened to chop off my balls if I so much looked at another girl !
Guess my wife must like her orgasms !
blues all,
s
--------------------------------------------------
if you jump & drink beer - i'll talk to you !

THE EGG OLD QUESTION

POSSIBLY THE VERY BEST CHICKEN JOKE EVER:

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit ticked off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question!"

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller