bertusgeert

Which DZ to jump at?

So....

I have off on Thursday, Fall break on Friday, And then the weekend.

I live in lexington kentucky, will drive up to 6 hours to visit a DZ. I have no gear, (helmet + googles only).

What is the Best DZ to jump at - as far as planes, jumping in the week, gear rental prices and freefly safe or not, jumping ticket prices, and driving distance.

WHY SHOULD I COME TO YOUR DZ?????

(Ive been to Xenia, and if you all don't convince me to go to a better DZ I'll prolly go there in Sat + Sun.)

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I've got friday thru monday off and I will be going to Xenia some time this weekend. I am hoping to get through levels 3,4 and 5. I really like that dz. I was there with a friend sunday for level 3 but ended up not jumping. Forgot my logbook:S. I don't know many people there yet so I didn't expect them to just take my word for it and the last instructor I had was gone for the season. See you all this weekend!!!

Go to SGC, because I can't, and spread my love to everyone that I have been missing so much lately.

Can't beat the atmosphere or planes anywhere close in Ohio or Kentucky, esp. with the OU kids being there. You know they wanna have a good time!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Damnit Paige, now i wanna go to SGC this weekend. But i have other plans already.

Ya but you have a good excuse not to, making money can always change plans or a new man friend ;):)
Miss you crazy cats at SDC too:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Ha, well thats great. Since no one else has said anything, and I really did like SGC, I think that is where my car is pointing.
Cheap gear, great staff and close. What kind of plane are they jumping now?

And sunny, it would be cool to have you come out! Maybe we can do a jump!

If no one else does, I will definately start up a fire friday night, plenty beer and some good food. I'll see if I want to cook some traditional south african potjiekos. Depends if u want it or not!

So I think we need to push for everyone to come to SGC!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

"I've got friday thru monday off and I will be going to Xenia some time this weekend. I am hoping to get through levels 3,4 and 5. I really like that dz. I was there with a friend sunday for level 3 but ended up not jumping. Forgot my logbook. I don't know many people there yet so I didn't expect them to just take my word for it and the last instructor I had was gone for the season."

Many manifests have files on their prior students. I know I have both a logbook and their student file on me. Did you Cat, A & B there?

Didn't even think to ask. Not sure if they do or not. I'm sure someone would have mentioned it though. I've done both levels 1&2 there. My first jump was a couple years ago somewhere else so I just basically started over.

Sounds like some fun brewing at SGC this weekend.

Where do people stay when up there for more than a day? I saw some RV's but no tents but, then again I didn't wander too far from manifest.

And sunny, it would be cool to have you come out! Maybe we can do a jump!

I wish i could. I got people at SDC counting on me to be their pack bitch though. And lord knows i need the money.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!