skow

Stiletto 170 to Atom 190sqft Container

Hello

I've been jumping an Atom harness/container with Hornet 190sqft canopy. Recently I bought a Stiletto 170sqft and put it into my Atom (well, more like try to fit, it isn't attached to risers yet). It definitely feels and looks more loose with smaller canopy however it isn't, in my opinion too loose, but I'm not a rigger of any type.

My question is does anybody have any specs for Atom containers with specified minimal canopy sizes/models? I've browsed through manual for Atom but couldn't find anything.

--Marek

First I'd check with a rigger and Atom or whoever manufactures the container.

My experience with a wings sized for a 170 is that I could put a 135 in it. I jumped it with the 135 for 2 or 3 years and had no problems.

That being said you have a different container so check with a rigger or Atom for a more definitive answer.

First I'd check with a rigger and Atom or whoever manufactures the container.

My experience with a wings sized for a 170 is that I could put a 135 in it. I jumped it with the 135 for 2 or 3 years and had no problems.

That being said you have a different container so check with a rigger or Atom for a more definitive answer.

OP was already given that link, the Atom 1 is made for 190-230sqft, so no a stiletto 170 won't be safe. The Atom 0 or the Atom 0.5 would be the 2 suitable PdF containers for a 170.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

OP was already given that link, the Atom 1 is made for 190-230sqft, so no a stiletto 170 won't be safe. The Atom 0 or the Atom 0.5 would be the 2 suitable PdF containers for a 170.

The OP was already given that information:)
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!