jkwon

I want to see your beautiful pets.

Finally a cat person. Was beginning to think I was the only cat lover in skydiving, no I don't have any cats at present.

Nope, I'll have some pics posted later tonight, of my gorgeous cat Feather. She's beeeeeautiful. Little hellion late at night, too.

Silver and white fur, with golden rust eyes. Very strange, but bewitching. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Noisy is my beautiful baby boy. He moved in with me on his own, I'll never know where he came from. One day he came through the cat flap (I had another cat, Noisy chased him away) and never left. He was huge (he's about 7 kg - 15 pounds) very friendly and absolutely gorgeous (and VERY loud :)) who I had before I moved to England.
They are like kids and can give sooo much joy :)

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

I'm posting a picture of my cat, Feather, who was seven months old in October when I adopted her from an animal shelter. She's great -- I've never had a cat so cute. She's still pretty young, so her behavior reflects her... "youthful exhuberance." (Sometimes gets on my nerves, but I love 'er anyway!)

Also I'm posting a picture of my sister's cat, Paisley -- who is a real character, especially since she's really ancient for a cat, like nearly 20 years old! When I was in high school and lived at home with her, a dog, and three other cats, she always liked to hang with me. She is a notorious drooler. If you're scratching her neck or head or chin, she purrs and drips like a faucet!

Cats are great! :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Here's a picture our boy "Jet". We got him on Christmas Eve when he was 4 months old and he spent almost every day thereafter at the dropzone (until we moved last month). His daily ritual consisted of a swim in the swoop pond both before the first load and after the last load of the day, and every now and then he even got to participate in the evening BBQs - beer & all. :ph34r:

She is adorable!

Is she as sweet and coy as she looks?

-Jeffrey

she is!
she was brought out of an abusive home where she was really like, beaten and scared so she never barks EVER (rarely you'll hear her bark) and she use to be scared of loud noises. but she knows she's in a loving family and she's the greatest dog ever. I love her to death