freefallfreak

A letter to God

Love to you, my friend. Glad to see you here even a little bit...

Know you are loved, cherished, and valued...fight just a bit harder for just a bit longer. We need you around, Mr. Clean look or not.

hugs and prayers to you, FFF. Lots of both.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Well God, here I sit - it's after 1 a.m. and I'm sick as a dog, can't puke anymore cause there isn't anything left in my gut and I'm still trying to throw up, damn head aches, eyeballs hurt and feel swollen, got chills so bad I'm shaking, the depression slaps me in the face and here I go, reading that "show some love" thread again.

It's working cause the sickness lightens up just a bit. Head seems a small amount clearer and I feel loved by so many. God, thank you for putting so many good people in my life. I have no idea what I've ever done to deserve all these wonderful friends that wish me so much love and health. But whatever it was, I'm grateful cause I've never felt so alone as moments when I forget that I'm so fortunate to have these people in my life. So, I'll take a sip of water, force myself to hold it down and pray that I can sleep just a little while, remembering the good thoughts and well wishes of the ones that reminded me that life is still good, and I head off to bed, for about the tenth time tonight, knowing that if I can't see them in person for right now, I'll sure see them in my dreams. Keep me and them safe for one more night and let the guys and girls of Dizzy.com know that I love them, each and every one.

Hey Bro.... I'm halfway around the world so I'm here and awake... if you need someone to talk with, drop me an email.... [email protected]
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey there, sweet man. Know that you are in my thoughts and in my heart.:)
"I've been touched by the morning sun
That chases the night away.
And I've been touched by the gentle words
That love-struck poets say.
And I've been touched by the morning mist
Everyone calls the dew.
But it all seems more beautiful
Now that I've been touched by you." -Javan

Warm hugs,

Laurie
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I'm sorry I don't get on here as often as I used to. I'm a little bit too weak and now sport a Mr. Clean look, thanks to the chemo. I've lost a little more weight, too, but that's to be expected, I guess. I'm still hanging in there, tho, and thanks for all the well wishes.
TripleF

No 'sorrys' needed, just get better. Keep hangin in there, the hair will grow back and you'll be putting the weight back on before you know it;).

Prayers and hugs to you.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Glad you bumped it -- good thought.

FFF, just remember that Mr. Clean was the essence of cool:P. I hope this winter is better than the fall, and that the fall is better than the summer.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)