Girlfalldown

Do you have your own office?

I just got my own office at work and although it sounded like a great thing at first I've come to realize that I'm freakin lonely in here! I miss being in the big main office talking shop all day. I miss the agonizing "what's for lunch" questions and cursing each other out in person. Now I have to tell my boss off on IM. [:/]

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I wander around the office, bother people and then wander back into my office to post whore in privacy. What bliss!:)

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I have my own office, with a window, awsome desk w/ a glass top, nice chair, and lots of product books.
Looks like a nice office, but Im never in it.
I spend my time in the truck, on farms, construction sites, or elsewhere around the store.
so I could care less.:S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I have the best office view in the world. For some reason I was given an office in the building on campus where the Fire Science program is located. That means watching young male students walk by my office door all day:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I have a beautiful old wooden desk in my office that once upon a time was Paul Galvin's office desk.

Paul Galvin was the founder of Motorola.

Still living in the shadows of others, huh john?
:P

I have my own office, but it's here at home, and it's the only internal door in the house with a KEY lock. I want privacy, I just lock myself in. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I work from my own home office, which I love:P
as set my own hours----do not consider it lonely, although if I didn't have dz.com to visit while waiting for replies or info or updates from customers, ....it would be more tempting to not follow through on the task at hand........B|

SMiles;)

I work out of my parent's house and most of the time I'm alone or my dad is in the office, which isn't any fun. The only way I've been able to talk my Dad into letting me stay on dz.com at work is because I told him I go stir crazy being alone all day and it's the only way I get to talk to people. IM is a different thing though. He sees that as a total time waster and yells at me when he sees me on it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I share my office with another uniformed individual.

Yeah, but how cool can it be? You can't open the window, you can't step out for a smoke, and those nice ladies in the back can't bring you a snack or soft drink anymore!:D

Who am I kidding, I'd love to have your "office".:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

The only way I've been able to talk my Dad into letting me stay on dz.com at work is because I told him I go stir crazy being alone all day and it's the only way I get to talk to people. IM is a different thing though. He sees that as a total time waster and yells at me when he sees me on it.

How old are you?:DDoes he still hand out groundings?:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

hecki wish i even had my own desk... i have to sahre an office the size of a closet with 80 other people at work.... luckly i make em [cartman voice] respect my authority[/cartman voice] and leave...... some times i have trouble even logingon to one of the 4 computers in the ofice......... oh well..... only 8 more months.. then it's all good....

How old are you?Does he still hand out groundings?

Well, he IS my boss and pays me every week. Trust me, he would fire me if I didn't earn my paycheck.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Was that called for?

Wow, where did that come from?

Oh, yea. 52 posts, broken down;
1 Saftey and Training post
1 General Skydiving post
4 Bonfire posts, 2 of which belong in Speakers Corner
43 Speakers Corner posts
3 probably deleted posts

Never mind, I forgot some people have no sense of humor here.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1