tunaplanet

Football news

What a shame. To think that we now have a shining example of how whining and bitching and moaning can help a person get ahead.

Let's run through this debacle:
1) TO unhappy with 49ers. Bitches and snivels and moans about unhappiness. Wants out.
2) TO and agent negotiate with Philly. Work on a tentative deal.
3) TO and his agent forget to file for free agency on time.
4) 49ers trade TO to Baltimore, who gave 49ers a better deal than Philly woul dhave
5) TO bitches an dsnivels and whines and moans that he won't play in Baltimore.
6) It works, and he ends up playing for Philly.

Hmm. There's someone I want my son idolizing. "Junior, whining and sniveling won't get it for you." "But daddy, it worked for TO."

In other news, Allen Iverson also rises to level of whining sniveling snot nosed brat. "I'm hurt and out of shape and my legs aren't all there, and coach wants me coming off the bench? Fuck him. I won't play. I am the franchise player, and I deserve respect. No other MVP or franchise player would put up with this."

Right, AI. Except Larry Bird, who did it for a month. TEAM PLAYERS do, you piece of excrement. Let's nope momma defends you on this one, too.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Also, an inside source says Terrell Owens will get his wish and end up in Philadelphia. Should be announced tomorrow. Huge news for Eagle fans.

Wait until he starts dropping catchable passes and blaming Saint Donovan.>:( The Philly fans will be booing him by thanksgiving.:S The eagles will never win! NEVER!! Bwahahahahaha.

HA!
Go Cowboys:ph34r:

Ok, my beloved Bucs just made a cool FA signing. They picked up Brian Griese. Got a good deal too with less than a million a year. That equates to one phenominal back-up.

Some other news floating around...Kordel Stewart is in negotiation talks with the Broncos.

Forty-two

Also, an inside source says Terrell Owens will get his wish and end up in Philadelphia. Should be announced tomorrow. Huge news for Eagle fans.

Wait until he starts dropping catchable passes and blaming Saint Donovan.>:( The Philly fans will be booing him by thanksgiving.:S The eagles will never win! NEVER!! Bwahahahahaha.

TO, if he'd quit being such a little #$%^&, can do wonders for Philly. He's got the talent of a Moss. He's also got the same work ethic. He's big and heavy, and he can duke it out downfield with bitty cornerback guys.

Philly's passing game has been lacking. TO can help, considering that it is demonstrated that McNabb cannot do it himself. If Reid can turn TO into a team player, then maybe TO can do something good.

Ain't gonna happen, though. Dennis Erickson learned that. There is only one person in the Philly locker room who can give TO some work ethic. Ooopps! Not anymore. Troy Vincent went to Buffalo.

I'll agree. TO will be bitching about Philly, and the fans won't like it. We know he cannot do things right the first time, otherwise he would have filed for free agency.

I hate him. It is indeed unfortunate that Philly plays neither the Team Formerly Known as the Browns nor the 49ers this year.

All very fine points....

Vermeil is a bit of an enigma, wrapped in a mystery.

On one hand you've got a guy prone to cryin that shows incredible loyalty to his team.

A guy that will back you to the bitter end.

On the other hand, one that makes really bizarre choicees at times...

I'll leave you with this though. For all Dick's strangeness, he has for the third time, pulled a team out of the gutter and built a contender.

I'm so hopin the go all the way. He's a good man, even though he's a little odd (ok, big time odd:P)...

peace
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Yes!
KC signs Dunn..!
6yrs, 7m
sb/ 1.5m now - 1m next yr

Sapp's agent contacts Chiefs wed..?
I think this guy will go to the highest bidder...
"reportedly has a contract offer from Cinn."

Who can tell me about Chris Bober?
again - Does Parcells hold gm position in Dallas?

Ok, my beloved Bucs just made a cool FA signing. They picked up Brian Griese. Got a good deal too with less than a million a year. That equates to one phenominal back-up.

The dolphins didn't think he was all that phenomenal a backup.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I'm happy the sucker
(puncher)

aint commin to KC!!!!!!!

Well he certainly isn't going to Green Bay. LOL, can you imagine the coach/player relationship there? Heh, thought it was hysterical watching Sapp act like he was ready to throw down on Mike Sherman at the end of the game where he laid out Chad Clifton. Good stuff. Too bad a Green Bay player didn't body slam Sapp on the fifty.

Love him or hate him, he is arguably the best DT in football today.

Forty-two

"Well he certainly isn't going to Green Bay."

Bwaaahahaha!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------
"Too bad a Green Bay player didn't body slam Sapp on the fifty."

My sentiments exactly!
-----------------------------------------
"he is arguably the best DT in football today."

Agreed - Possibly top 6 I've ever seen...
& I like Sapp's rapp...

There's just something about a cheap shot that makes me want to pick up a bat!

It's official. Warren Sapp will be wearing the silver and black next year. LOL, guess he's a perfect fit there.

The autumn wind is a Raider
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round
And upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.

Someone in Fresno is smiling.