bigway

skydive dvd recomendation

Hey, i am about to buy a mate a DVD for his birthday. Can you guys give me some good titles. I have no clue what good dvd's are out there at the moment, i want something real mad with lots of freeflying as well as BASE. Something original and not like the others. Something along the lines of The clouds edge.
I already have adrenaline rush on order but that is for myself.
Cheers guys.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey, i am about to buy a mate a DVD for his birthday. Can you guys give me some good titles. I have no clue what good dvd's are out there at the moment, i want something real mad with lots of freeflying as well as BASE. Something original and not like the others. Something along the lines of The clouds edge.
Cheers guys.

Point Break.

Can't get any more edgy than that. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Cheers guys.

I would also recommend "Good Stuff", and any of the Norman Kent DVD's.

;)

Yves.

Cheers guys.

I'm also proud you've ordered the Adrenaline Rush DVD. The BASE footage of Adrenaline Rush, featured 3 of my home DZ jumpers, and the producer of the movie, also jumps at my DZ. B|B|B|

Yves.