hottamaly

I'm DROWNING......in so. calif

It's been pouring all night and day long so far. I am working across the street from Perris Valley Skydiving and we are all under water. Perris looks like Lake Elsinore right now and we'll be lucky to get through the river (was the street) to get home.:(

Anyone local with a boat I can borrow?[:/]

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

There is a boat builder just down the street from you. Head north on geotz rd it is on the right. Right across from the ultralight park:P:P----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

There is a boat builder just down the street from you. Head north on geotz rd it is on the right. Right across from the ultralight park:P:P----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good try, I can't get there from here..it's flooded.

I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

Linda, just hang out. You do have drinks with you right?

Actually yes, lots of :D
running to fridge to count how long they will last

I wonder if the pizza place has boats that deliver?:P

Lindaaaaa..... what are the chances that the landing area will be "moderately" dry by the weekend? :S Is it gonna be another North field landing weekend? Wow, I'm glad I don't have a white jumpsuit. ;) It's not nice, but ya gotta laugh at people who come back mud covered! :P

I told someone in a PM that you should plan on being muddy by the end of the day and get real good on your accuracy:D

Like I said, it looks like Lake Elsinore or Perris has moved in in our back yard. Bring your water gear:P

Reports say it should be sunny though. But more rain is in store for tomorrow....so "they" say.

Wow! And they say it doesn't rain in Calif:ph34r:

Now, let's see what all my Southern Girlfriends have to say about me living in Colorado now! The weather here has been perfect autumn days. Warm during the day, and cools off just enough at night to put an extra blanket on the bed.

Linda, how many beers are you down now?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is it gonna be another North field landing weekend? Wow, I'm glad I don't have a white jumpsuit. ;) It's not nice, but ya gotta laugh at people who come back mud covered! :P

Imagine my dismay when I arrived at Perris last Saturday to pick up my brand new gear and saw all the mud and lakes. But since I bought my gear from Square 1 wanted to do my first jump on it at Perris before going over to Elsinore, just in case there were any problems with it. Was so worried about getting it dirty, but landed on the road along the north field and was fine. But what a day to jump my new gear for the first time :S.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I was there also jumping my buddy Frenchy's new gear. I would have hated to get it dirty...:o

How about that announcement "If you land on the East side of the landing area you're on your own. We have no way to pick you up!":|

And we got to play dodge the hay bales on the North end of the grass. I thought for sure I was going to eat it.[:/]

But Elsinore was very nice. Not even any serious mud.:)

LOL. Yeah, that announcement kind of freaked me out. I was happy to do my one jump, thankfully everything was fine with my new gear, and head over to Elsinore. I was really happy with the landing areas at Elsinore. My new gear is still clean :ph34r:.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

That's funny, I went over to pick up my bros rig and my friends who were with me from Chicago wanted to make one jump at Perris. I was wearing sandals so I went over to the school and borrowed a pair of shoes and jumped on the plane, no altimeter, no goggles, in my jeans. My buddy actually gave me his helmet with a Dytter on the way to altitude.

I sure felt naked, and it sure felt good to get ack to elsinore and my own gear.