kelel01

Is there a word that makes your skin crawl?

When that happens, I bet they want you to stop right away don't they.

Stop laughing, touching, or both? ;)

ARGH!!!!... rephrased :P

When that happens, I bet they want you to stop touching it right away don't they?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I also don't like the word asshole in reference to an actual hole in your ass. I don't mind it as a derogatory term, though. :D

That's exactly how I feel about the word cunt!

Well, for some reason "anus" doesn't exactly rank high on my list of favorite words...

Can anybody sing to the tune of the Village People's YMCA?:

A N U S
(fill in the rest)
:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Any of those corporate buzzwords: turnkey, cycles, strategize.

I had one project manager that always said "circle back around" the redundancy drove me nuts. :S

The worst one has to be: strategery :P

Five bonus points to the person that knows who said it.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

TEQUILA :S

I think i'm gonna puke now...

Hey Geno you still need to tell the story of why you're never drinking TEQUILA again!

You didn't ask me, but I'll offer MY reason why I'm never drinking Tequila again...

January 1997, a friend dies after a canopy collision collapses his HP canopy. Two weeks later all his friends gather for the memorial dive, then a beach jump, then we all go out to a local bar/restaurant. We all order round after round after round of Tequila shots. I lost count, but other than the designated drivers, we were mostly blasted... I'm riding in the back seat of a friend's car, with a passed out girl in the front passenger seat, almost fully reclined so her head is nearly in my lap. I don't remember what happened but this is what I was told later:

-+@RETCHES@+-
Driver: Matt, what is Billy doing?
Matt: You don't want to know, but can you please roll down all the windows?

Apparently, I let out a full stream of vomit onto the floor of the car, just barely missing the passed out girl's head! B| I don't think the driver ever got the smell out of her car until about 6 months later. :S:D Our dead friend would have been laughing his ass off! :D

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Close... but incorrect.

Damn, I figured he messed up pretty much every other word in the english language that it had to be him.... ;)

Close, hmmmm....
Cheney?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooh... good one

Reminds of a moment a few years a ago when I broke a milestone in my annual household income - No matter how I sliced it I had to pay the IRS on April 15th. I actually felt myself becoming physically ill as I wrote out a personal check to the bastards for $2,500.00. Then I went out and purchased a house and upped my 401(k) contribution. I got a small refund the next year in spite of earning more. Screw the bastards!! (I also hired an agressive tax consultant-)

Easy Does It