alanab

my brothers new pup

my brother and his fiancee just got back from picking up their new puppy!
shes a 5 week old pure bred jack russel named brandy.
shes sooo cute and still has puppy breath:)
attached pics!!

anyone have experience with jacks? especilly really new ones? what to expect? etc...

I don't think there is much cuter in the world than a JRT puppy. I had one growing up. My parents have had them for many years now. Still have four left. Lost 2 to coyotes. :( Just tell them to be careful........they have the illusion that they are 6 ft tall and weigh 350 lbs. They also occasionally think they can fly. (Car windows) Unfortunately, not that many of them die of old age. My parents have owned 8 or 9 and not one has died of old age yet. Hunting is in their blood. However, they will become part of the family and I have never seen a smarter dog with more personality. Boston terriers are sorta close but no cigar.

any kind of retreiver have tons of personaltiy. Plus they can knock your ass over if they want to play. Love big dogs.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

You could not pay me enough money to own a JRT!
They are liitle !@*! heads. They bark all the time and are in constant need of attention. People think they make good apartment lap dogs but they need acres to run an play. They are very very smart dogs and are easily crate trained and potty trained. Make sure and start training while he/she is still a puppy. the older the puppy gets, the harder it will be to train he/she.. Have fun!!

They bark all the time and are in constant need of attention.

Not true of all of them..........My brother's very rarely barks. My parents have a 6 month old that yaps non stop. :D

People think they make good apartment lap dogs but they need acres to run an play.

That's why I don't own one. I live on a 46 acre farm now but we have neighbors over the north fence and coyotes. Neither is good.....[:/]

Awww...too cute.

JRT are wonderful dogs that require alot of playtime and energetic owners. Some JRT owners get frustrated that they don't make doggie Ritalin. Your brother and his girl will soon find out why! ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~