2fat2fly

Hi, I'm Remster. and you are????

Dani Delaney is one of those people who bought the package. She said she admires Canada's progressiveness and think it's a good way to peacefully protest.

She doesn't like Canada being progressive??? :S:P

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Ah this has been going on for years.:)
Back in 1973 I was living in France and an American friend of mine gave me a small brass maple leaf pin. Said she'd got it in her mail that had been sent over from the states with a letter reading "come north to Canada, avoid the draft". She said she wore in her travels to reduce the grief she got as an American. I still have the pin. Hope I never loose it. She was VERY good looking!:$

At the risk of this post getting moved to SC.... I think Americans have always, secretly wanted to be Canadian. It's because of our beer!B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I don't think that I could pull this off with my southern accent,

Ah, if you hang around a Canadian long enough, you'll start to sound like one. ;) I was raised in Tennessee, and I married a Canadian. AndyMan and I have been together for a little over two years, and the other day, the HR Assistant at my work said "Sheesh, you married one, and now you sound like one!"

Then again, I tend to pick up whatever accent is around me at the time. AndyMan does the same thing and occasionally let's loose a midwestern accent! :S

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

And thats how you tell the fakes apart for us true northerners. Anything more then a 4% beer makes them go tipsy after 1/2 a bottle... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOL. You've be hanging w/ the U.S. westerners US to long. Come to the S.E Buds even 5.5. The legal limit for a DUI was .2 in La. til them mad muthers fucked it up. I am a member of DAMM now>Drunks Against Mad Mothers:P
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

It's a true story eh ;)

I was on the train in the Neatherlands a couple of years ago and I saw two women with the good ol' maple leaf sewn to their backpacks and like any other Tim-Hortons-like-commerical (Canadians will understand that one) guy went over to speak to them.

As I drew nearer I could hear their very distinct New York accent! I asked where they were from and they replied NYC!!!!

I asked why they had Canadian flags on their backpacks and they told me that since they had sewn them on people were nicer to them!

~Jeff

I was backpacking across Australia a few years ago and something struck me - Canadians are the only people that feel the need to sew a big ass flag on their back packs!!!!!

It's actually a running joke in some hostels down there. I guess we have an identity crisis. :)
Long story short- The flag dissapeared from my backpack because I didn't wan't to stick out in a crowd.