jbh186

Liquid Sky Freefly Suit

I'm looking at getting my :D freefly suit, and playing around with some designs. I'm no graphic designer, but I do what I can.
Just looking for some opinions....
Anyone know if this would be considered a "complex" design in terms of pricing?

Edit: Are there copyright issues associated with this? The logos are available for download from Mirage's site, so I assumed they could be used freely.

Thanks,
I've done a few designs, and I keep coming back to that one. It'll match my rig perfectly. And we all know it's all about how you look in this sport.

Hopefully Julio gets back to me soon, with a price that won't completely break the bank.

Brandon, the black one is sweet!!!

Edited: Actually, it's more badass than sweet. Haha. You would want the logo on both front and back right? So you can see it with your rig on and off??

You guys coming back to CK any time soon? And Delmarva's boogie is reschedule for October 9th, BTW.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Dude, they look cool, and as much as i love my Mirage rig i would not put their logo on my jumpsuit unless i was sponsored buy them. [:/]

Be yourself and im sure Julio will come up with a desing that is you, and not a company

Blue skies bro

Dude, they look cool, and as much as i love my Mirage rig i would not put their logo on my jumpsuit unless i was sponsored buy them. [:/]

Be yourself and im sure Julio will come up with a desing that is you, and not a company

Blue skies bro

Good point..... It would be like you painting your personal car like Dale Earnhardt's GM Goodwrench stock car. (Come to think about it..... they do that here in the south anyway:S)

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Blue skies bro

Awe, why you have to shoot him down. What if he really likes mirage and wants to support them anyways. I don't, I'm not a fan of their rigs, but I really like PD and vector and have patches from both companies and stickers on a lot of my stuff.

btw, if you're worried about Mirage caring, just call and ask them, but I doubt they will.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Blue skies bro

+1 Julio is really good and the pricing on it will only start kicking up if you are adding things like magnets, extra pockets, butt and knee padding, etc. you should be able to get a sweet suit together for $500-$600.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Blue skies bro

Good point..... It would be like you painting your personal car like Dale Earnhardt's GM Goodwrench stock car. (Come to think about it..... they do that here in the south anyway:S)

I just got a picture in my head of a Eanhardt #3 rig... hahaha
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Wow, I've been away for a little. Just an update. I started thinking the same thing before reading all the posts here. I'm working with Julio now, trying to come up with a design. As much as I liked the design, having the entire suit based on it was a bit too much "advertising", for not being sponsored, as a couple of you have said.

Julio can come up with some sick stuff, and I'm cutting him loose on a design for me.

Blue skies bro

I just got a picture in my head of a Eanhardt #3 rig... hahaha

HeeHaw!!!! How about flaming Jeff Gordon rig?

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!