tdog

Improv Game

So - you know those cheesy improv games where everyone stands in a circle, and each person says one line... As you go around the circle - each person adds one line to the story, until it the story has a logical ending…

Well, – wanna play?

Keep the story going - please don't the central character until it is time.

Here is the first line:

"I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there."

Now, post the next line to the story…

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?"

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea.

But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. :o

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said...

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one...

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one. I started to get nervous... holy shit... I can't get naked.. then they will... KNOW!

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one. I started to get nervous... holy shit... I can't get naked.. then they will... KNOW! So, I decided to do the only logical thing and play dead.

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one. I started to get nervous... holy shit... I can't get naked.. then they will... KNOW! So, I decided to do the only logical thing and play dead. So I lay down right there in the middle of the parking lot, just as you know who came screaming in the drive in their pimped out golf cart!

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one. I started to get nervous... holy shit... I can't get naked.. then they will... KNOW! So, I decided to do the only logical thing and play dead. It didn't work, so I had to play sick... That did not work either... So. I told them. "Don't laugh, but I have a tatoo that you might see when we leave the plane."

I parked my car at the DZ and saw my best friend was already there. He was standing in the parking lot buck ass naked! I said, "Dude! Why the hell are you naked?". He was holding a large box of jello shots and a box of chicken. I said, "the shots will come in handy latter, but what fo' that chicken?" I'm going to make chicken swoop when I can get a can-o-pea. But with all that said, I still wondered why the HELL he was standing there naked. I was scared. Just then two more of my friends also came into the parking lot with nothing but their rigs on and said... I guess you did not get our voicemail - but we have already put you on load one. I started to get nervous... holy shit... I can't get naked.. then they will... KNOW! So, I decided to do the only logical thing and play dead. It didn't work, so I had to play sick... That did not work either... So I told them. "Don't laugh, but I have a tatoo that you might see when we leave the plane." Everyone started to come over to see so I lay down right there in the middle of the parking lot, just as you know who came screaming in the drive in their pimped out golf cart!