mattsplat

Knowing the posting limits

How do you now when you have gone to fare with a post. You relize thou being warnd and having your post deleated. You look for advise from a certin indivigaual on how to reword but with no help. I can world it clean and with all forum rules. But I am affriad of beeing band. Yes I do relize It is a difficult job fore those who keep the rules in effect and thats why I am asking.

My guess is that you get a warm feeling from the hot fork that is slowly being waved under your nose. But then again - I have never gone too far.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

well post your thread in the Speaker's Corner as it was concerning Religion/religious practices... And avoid the reference to children, even if it was sarcastic. That kind of reference gets your post deleted immediately (as you noticed) and my guess is if you repeat the same mistake, you might get asked to go visit other websites for some time.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

How do you now when you have gone to fare with a post. You relize thou being warnd and having your post deleated. You look for advise from a certin indivigaual on how to reword but with no help. I can world it clean and with all forum rules. But I am affriad of beeing band. Yes I do relize It is a difficult job fore those who keep the rules in effect and thats why I am asking.

This is just a guess, but it looks to me like you missed a real good chance to keep your mouth shut the first time and are working on doing it again.:S jmo

PS: Take some time off and work on your spelling.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals