alanab

i spyed a skydiver

What I really like about this is that I'll ask a woman like that what her husbands name is, and she'll say something like "Jim Smith" and I'll say, "oh well, guess I don't know him" and then I'll find out later that Jim Smiths skydiving name is something like "Featherweight" and I'll go OH MAN! I"VE KNOWN HIM FOR AGES!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Was at a Home Depot one summer afternoon when I spied a very nice motorhome with a "Quincy or Bust!" hand written sign in the back window!

I was sure they were stocking up on supplies before heading straight out, so took a few minutes to walk around the store thinking I'd be able to spot the skydivers and hitch a ride with them to the party! Skydivers stand out, right? :)
Didn't see anyone, and when I left the motorhome was still there, air conditioner still running. I -still- wonder who that was.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

..oh, it is not the first time a sticker can't be removed. My ex-wifes student parking permit just didn't let go, at all, had to cover it with "proud to be an american one" to sell

Next time try this...wax the bumper before you place the sticker on your car. Then, when you want to remove it it comes off alot easier (and successfullly too).

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Was going to a fireworks show with my 14 year old step daughter and her friend in the back seat. Two young guys are honking and waving next to us. I was getting seriously pissed thinking they were flirting with the girls in back. As they passed the guy in the passenger seat holds up an issue of Parachutist. Guess he saw my bumper sticker and it almost cost him his life:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-