AggieDave

Hey, all of yall up north!

This is the point where one of Rainbo's few skydiving rules comes into play...when temperature is less than my age, I drink more not jump more.

Of course I am in Mexico right now:P
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Wow, I was wrong about the weather today.

I wore my regular gym shorts and sneakers with a long-sleeved shirt. The long-sleeved shirt was ok at altitude, where it was chilly, but it was definitely too warm for just walking around.

It was only supposed to be low 70's, but it must have been 76-78 today.

I got out late today because of a reserve date repack and only did 2 today. A nice 3-pt 16-way and then a 30-way form load for the end of the day.
B|

I wanted to say: TTYL, since its 55F outside, perfectly clear and sunny with only about 5mph of wind...I'm off to the DZ to get some jumps done and to take some whuffos on tandem jumps.

I just wanted to share. Take care!B|

It's getting cold down here too now that the sun's gone down. 66!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Word up from the north 'yo... ...well, I guess semi-north, because it's only about 0 C right now... I'm looking forward to doing some frosty jumps over the Christmas break (because my plane tickects to the Sunshine State didn't work... pout) At least snow is soft to land on...

I hope everybody in warmer regions is having a blast! ...lucky dogs

I wanted to say: TTYL, since its 55F outside, perfectly clear and sunny with only about 5mph of wind...I'm off to the DZ to get some jumps done and to take some whuffos on tandem jumps.

I just wanted to share. Take care!B|

Well, being the lousy good for nothing POS turncoat that I am, I would just like to mention that we (in SoCal) have beautiful weather in the 70s and great beaches to go along with it, so....

"Dont Mess with California":)

*clears throat*

Mid 50s on the ground, low 30s at altitude, bright sunshine and the bluest of blue skies up here at Snohomish today. Mountains were out as far as the eye can see (including all the way down to Mt. St. Helens, which is about 150 miles to the south). Best energy and vibes I've seen around there since the summer *and* we took a 96-year old up on a tandem for his birthday!

Yeah, yeah, I know it rains a damn lot up here, but on days like today, I can't imagine a better place to live and jump.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh damn...busted us there. yeah, summmer pretty much sucks...BUT it is still jumpable (Not like eloy where they only jump in the mornings and evenints.) BUt YES ..very hot.

Ahhh girl..dont go bringing up the bugs..NOR the flying coch-a-roaches HAHAHAHA Yeah, they are pesty suckers thats for sure!