turtlespeed

Where would you . . .

. . . have sex discretely in public?

Past or present - and did you get caught?

rest stop between richland wa and star Idaho on our way to a boogie, yep got caught....

showers at Lost Prairie boogie, nope didnt get caught

in her 4x4 parked in the fred meyers parking lot at 4pm, nope didnt get caught.

sand dunes in mexico at a boogie, yep, got caught...

in my motorhome with a cameraman standing outside the window (with camera).....well hell, we were caught before we got started .......
HEY!!! I am batting uhhh,,,, almost .500 whoooohooooooo

Roy

PS: vicodan and beer is gooood :D
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Never in public, as of yet. But a couple of times with other people in the room. :$

You're such a hussy!:o:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

in a state park sitting on a bench on the top of a 6000' mountain. No

in the front passenger seat in front of the girls house - No

behind the 600yd berm at a shooting range - No

In the stock room after hours at a previous job - No

in back row of a movie theater - no

in a canoe on the wekiva river - no

in freefall - no

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

* In his office at work

*At a rest area on the way to Indiana (we got sleepy and thought it would be better than coffee...it was!)

*While hiking the Applachain trail in broad daylight.

Haven't got caught yet, but I plan on having lots of fun in the future so I know my time will come! ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

In the middle of a field in the middle of the day, we weren't seen I don't think.:o

In a carpark (not in a car) in the middle of the day. Didn't get caught.:$

In the same room as other people a few times - not sure if they knew or not........ suspect they didn't.... or if they did they didn't say anything:ph34r:

On a campsite where the tents were packed really close together - does that count?;)

On the back of a bus......lol.... forgot about that! That was also during the daytime... and downstairs!!!! :o:$:ph34r:

There are probably other times too but I'd better not think too hard and should stop there..... Blimey - never thought I was such a randy bugger!!!:ph34r:

In a car in the woods.

In a car in a parking lot.

In a car beside the road.

Only got caught once. :$ The kind police officer asked me to get dressed and talk to him for a minute (he wanted to make sure I was there of my own free will. ) :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Top of a mountain in Yellowstone. The trail was covered in snow, so one of us would stay put while the other found the next tree marker. We made it to the tree line, no more tree markers. It was about 60 degrees, some parts had 3 foot snow drifts, other areas full of thick grass. The best sex ever!!! Did not get caught.

Also did not get caught beside the Madison River in Yellowstone, about midnight, perfectly clear starry sky with a thunderstorm way off to the horizon and beautiful dancing lightning. Did not get caught.

Then there's major groping going on all over the place, for some reason the most in Home Depot. Just waiting for Home Depot sex. Probably will get caught.:P

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I have a friend that did it on the runway one night at a boogie...

Also I hear cars are a lot of fun. Park somewhere discreet and I'd suggest NOT doing it in an airport parking lot. They have cameras everywhere.

You could also find the fire escape/exit stairs in most tall buildings pretty easily and do it there. No one goes in there.

I'd never do any of this myself for fear of getting caught but if you're into the whole danger thing go for it!

:)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)