WrongWay

Pennsylvania DZ's......jumpin this weekend?

You can go to Skydive Rick's (63 min according to MapPoint.com). They are just inside the Ohio border.

Or, you might want to give Skydive Pennsylvania (53 min according to MapPoint.com) a call, but I'm not sure they jump much over the winter.

HTH,

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Pretty crappy weather this weekend. How bout you and Liz meet me in Allentown and we party and watch football and eat wings and drink and..........:)

Sounds fun, but you might wanna check with my better half before we go making any decisions with her.......;):D I doubt it'll be possible unless that place is in PA, it's kind of our "half way" point. I'm still in Ohio ya know. ;)

Where is Allentown anyway? :S:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Got space suits ?

Chillin but willin to jump are ya?

Screw the cold!! That's what long underwear is for!! B|

Actually....is it really that cold? :S:D It's been really warm here in Ohio for the past 2 weeks. I haven't needed a coat since new years. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Where is Allentown anyway

about 5 hours frm you in the northeast corner of pa...... long way away!!! if you were in philly it wouldn't be so far...lol..... but then again if you were in philly, crosskeys would only be 30 minutes away..

Pretty crappy weather this weekend. How bout you and Liz meet me in Allentown and we party and watch football and eat wings and drink and..........:)

hey kiddo! i would love to come party with you... but we will in two weeks or so for Freeeeeeezefest!!!!! this weekend i want to go to my parent's house where my cats are waiting for me and snuggle up with them. i miss them sooooo much! plus, my new job starts on tuesday and i want to be well rested. a weekend with you = exhaustion!!!! ;):D

Skydive PA is down for the winter (shame, they have a really cool Porter with a sun roof:P)

Skydive Rick's is awesome. The peeps are just great, totally laid back. It rocks. Ask them if I left my black Vans there
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275