turtlespeed

It's lunch time!!!!

Bratwurst. If I'm gonna move back to the midwest, I might as well get re-acclimated to the food.:P

I don't think I know her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I just ate at El Porton and I feel like I am going to explode... and I smell like Fajitas.

Do us a favor - before you do - could you throw your panties on the stage, we don't want them getting dirty.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Bratwurst. If I'm gonna move back to the midwest, I might as well get re-acclimated to the food.:P

I don't think I know her.

Mmm... missed the "Who" instead of "What." :o

That seems common here. SLACKERS!

No, it's not! It's beer o'clock (well almost - another hour - who ever thought of working on a Friday night needs to be castrated) Nothing in my immediate environment takes my fancy it has to be said, and I dont even get to go jumping this weekend. Shall just have to fantasise then!:P

No, it's not! It's beer o'clock (well almost - another hour - who ever thought of working on a Friday night needs to be castrated) Nothing in my immediate environment takes my fancy it has to be said, and I dont even get to go jumping this weekend. Shall just have to fantasise then!:P

See - now we have one of tose people that think there are other parts of the world.

Gheese!

If it's beer o'clock here and lunchtime there that means, the rest of the world (namely England) preceded America, therefore we are in fact the core of the globe.B|

Not really - see yall just take so long to decide what the hell is going on that we give you a head start.:D

get it right b-cup boy.

And you are??

The Internationally famous Sunshine - AKA Booze Hag Extrordinare - AKA Sunchehag - AKA - SunnyOne - AKA Dear Sunshine.

Any questions?

get it right b-cup boy.

And you are??

The Internationally famous Sunshine - AKA Booze Hag Extrordinare - AKA Sunchehag - AKA - SunnyOne - AKA Dear Sunshine.

Any questions?

Either you ignored what was really being asked...or it was the blonde in you that missed it...but I do like your nicknames Sunny...

James AKA "The new skysurfer on the block"

Plus we kicked their ass in the revolution.

But surely you are us....or Irish.....;)

Ok see ya!!!!!:o

"you are us"
Identity crisis?

get a visa - we'll take you in.:D:D

And I suppose the avatar . . . .

What? It's innocent! http://frontiernet.net/~jinx194/spanking.gif

hehehe

Just as innocent as our thoughts.