dzdiva

Decisions....decisions

Just not sure what to do today. It's cold and windy outside, so I'm thinking I should just hunker down in the house. Hmmmmmm........:)

I always say that this is the type of day to curl up with a good man or a good book.....unfortunately I keep getting paper cuts on my thighs!:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Just not sure what to do today. It's cold and windy outside, so I'm thinking I should just hunker down in the house.
I always say that this is the type of day to curl up with a good man or a good book.....unfortunately I keep getting paper cuts on my thighs!:D

I would do any of the above EXCEPT the domestic shit. (blech!!!!!)
But you forgot to add sex! or for those of you single - killing kittens! (refer to the threads on how cold it is... it's an excellent way to warm up!)

If you have all day - do all of the above.

Of course the extent of the house chores will be emptying the bathtub after my bath, hanging up my towel and putting away the nail polish.

LOL!! I like the way you think!:D

I think that the judges have spoken.
Today is a day of lazy, warm postwhoirng, drinking, girlie stuff doing. (except I did the girlie stuff yesterday, so I'm excused cuz my monthly time alotment for that is done - stupid eyebrows and hair coloring...)

It was also decided that the only house chores will be the necessary tasks of cleaning up after the girlie stuffs (cuz you KNOW the towel is happier when it's hung up, why would you want to hurt its psyche by crumpling it in the corner? The inhumanity!)

Here's an idea.. Fix yourself a girly drink you can sip on whilst in the bathtub with your favourite vibrator :ph34r:. Next, turn the heat up in your favourite room (possibly with a heater or a hot man), and indulge in a good book, wrapped in a thick terry-cloth bathrobe, surrounded with candles. If the hot man is available, get him to read to you. Better yet.. Get him to give you a hot-oil treatment--as in, naughty back-rub that inevitably ends up with both of you wrestling naked all over the bed :P. To satisfy your urge to do housework, get your manslave to clean up after said wrestling match--but make sure he's *only* wearing a skimpy loincloth--if he wears anything at all--that gives you a good view every time he bends over to pick something up. You can enjoy the gentle rocking of the unbalanced washer/dryer as the sheets are getting cleaned.. ;)

Ahh the possibilities!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I forgot to mention.. If this doesn't take *all day* (and it should), THEN you can be a postwhore!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Here's an idea.. Fix yourself a girly drink you can sip on whilst in the bathtub with your favourite vibrator :ph34r:. Next, turn the heat up in your favourite room (possibly with a heater or a hot man), and indulge in a good book, wrapped in a thick terry-cloth bathrobe, surrounded with candles. If the hot man is available, get him to read to you. Better yet.. Get him to give you a hot-oil treatment--as in, naughty back-rub that inevitably ends up with both of you wrestling naked all over the bed :P. To satisfy your urge to do housework, get your manslave to clean up after said wrestling match--but make sure he's *only* wearing a skimpy loincloth--if he wears anything at all--that gives you a good view every time he bends over to pick something up. You can enjoy the gentle rocking of the unbalanced washer/dryer as the sheets are getting cleaned.. ;)

Ahh the possibilities!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I forgot to mention.. If this doesn't take *all day* (and it should), THEN you can be a postwhore!!

We have a winner, folks!!!:ph34r:

Apparently, snow blowers are good too. :D

Snow blower, huh? Never thought of that one.. Sounds a bit cold to me :S
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Or having sex while watching football....

If watched properly, football is excellent foreplay.

"He dove right into that wide open hole."

"Whoa, that was a vicious blow he took going across the middle."

"Some deep deep penetration up the middle due to poor coverage."

Gems like this pop up (pun intended) every minute or so if your mind is in the right place. :ph34r:

Or having sex while watching football....

If watched properly, football is excellent foreplay.

"He dove right into that wide open hole."

"Whoa, that was a vicious blow he took going across the middle."

"Some deep deep penetration up the middle due to poor coverage."

Gems like this pop up (pun intended) every minute or so if your mind is in the right place. :ph34r:

ROFLMAO!!:D Thanks, Lisa! Super Bowl party should be fun!:D The guys are gonna be wondering why I'm giggling at the commentary.:ph34r:

Bars are too expensive :P I just go the store and stay home to drink, safer that way too. DUI safe that is.

I've made through forty years without painting my toe nails. Why start now ;)

And, long hot baths are bad for guys. Gotta keep the boys cool, you know :ph34r: