RkyMtnHigh

I'm online for 10 more minutes...who's gonna wake my ass UP?

I did that Sunday. Went to the tunnel Sun am from 1am to 2am. Went to Perkins afterwards, drove home, hung out. Got to bed after 5.

I was supposed to pick someone up at Tampa airport at 2:30pm, so they called me at 8am to remind me. :o

:D...okay not including you inthis request Bill;)

THANKS so much to those of you who gave me the wakeup call this morning regardless of the fact that my boss cancelled on me...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...I need ONE more tomorrow! So..Bill, Dave, and Lostinspace..wanna do a round two?:D Same time, but with or without the boss tomorrow WILL HAPPEN;) the docs are counting on me for a 8 am case:S I thank you so much for getting up so early to say "getchur ass up!":D

I've got a question for you. Don't you have an alarm clock?

:D:D yep..but it doesn't work[:/] I already tried it..and it bleeps atthe oddest times..just like my smoke detector!:D shitty karma I suppose:ph34r:

I've always found a gentle nudge from an elbow in the morning to be much more pleasant than a phone call. :)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I've got a question for you. Don't you have an alarm clock?

:D:D yep..but it doesn't work[:/] I already tried it..and it bleeps atthe oddest times..just like my smoke detector!:D shitty karma I suppose:ph34r:

I've always found a gentle nudge from an elbow in the morning to be much more pleasant than a phone call. :)

BOB..YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS SOMETIMES:D WHO THE Fk IS GONNA NUDGE ME? i'M ALONE ON AN AIRBED DUDE! :ph34r:...WAIT..WHO'S NUDGIN YOU?;):D:ph34r:

Miss ya too, seems we just miss each other at different boogies.

I have Verizon, but I guess it depends on what type of phone you have if it has an alarm on it. Mine does, and I love it. Look your model number up (guess I'm guessing you don't have the manual still:P) and see if you can figure out about the alarm. I just don't trust other people to wake me up when I have an important appointment, like work, to be to in the morning.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

BOB..YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS SOMETIMES:D WHO THE Fk IS GONNA NUDGE ME? i'M ALONE ON AN AIRBED DUDE! :ph34r:...WAIT..WHO'S NUDGIN YOU?;):D:ph34r:

Hey, quit shouting. You woke me up. :(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Miss ya too, seems we just miss each other at different boogies.

I have Verizon, but I guess it depends on what type of phone you have if it has an alarm on it. Mine does, and I love it. Look your model number up (guess I'm guessing you don't have the manual still:P) and see if you can figure out about the alarm. I just don't trust other people to wake me up when I have an important appointment, like work, to be to in the morning.

Mar..my goal is to ONE DAY be in your AVATAR!:D