Zeemax

tea..??

as this is mainly an american board...

i was speaking with an american the other day who was only just getting into tea. He said he wanted it british, with milk.

I love tea. But it has to be PG with a good helping of cow juice.

any of you guys drink it? if so, what, and how do you take it?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

How I drink my tea depends on my mood. If it's lightened, it has to be real milk or cream; little tastes worse than tea with articifial non-dairy creamer in it.

Milk or lemon just depending on the day. Lapsang souchong is special though -- brew it strong, not too long, and only some sugar.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

ahhh yes herbal...

i meant more like british tea. yer bog standard stuff. often referred to as english breakfast.

the only good stuff is PG tho, or tetley at a push...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I love chai, but it's hard to find it made right. Most coffee shops make it way too sweet. And I can't get it strong enough myself at home. Nothing grosser than weak chai.

I like herbal teas, too, but not with milk, eeyuck.
Skydiving is for cool people only

I remember pissing myself laughing when I was in Boston seeing all the people ordering their tea/coffee to be 5% fat, organic milk, Colombian blend, decaf. etc. I just imagined what they would do if they came to a good old fashioned greasy spoon and tried ordering that crap instead of a 10p cuppa...

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

I recently got my hands on part of a compressed brick of Chinese tea. This is the same stuff that the Colonials dumped into Boston Harbor. It's hard, looks like Bakelite. You scrape some of it off to brew it; keep it on the mantle when not in use.

These hard bricks of tea often have designs on them; e.g., dragons and so forth. Kinda kewl thinking you're drinking the same beverage that people 250 years ago were drinking... :S:D

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I drink hot tea, not iced sweet supermarket stuff-- loose-leaf imports, mainly greens, a couple black teas, mostly flavored with fruits, flowers, berries, etc., fresh Egyptian chamomile, etc.-- specialty teas, if you will- my favorite, tho, is a rolled leaf jasmine green tea from China called jasmine dragon phoenix pearls- 'n I like mine straight- no sugar, no milk or cream--:)
Brokeneagle.

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!