linny

Any Bad Religion fans out there?

Nice!

Process of Belief never gets old to me. Neither does Stranger than Fiction.

What do you think of the new one, The Empire Strikes First?
At first listen, it sounds a bit commercial. But I've grown to love it. A lot of the songs are super catchy

I actually haven't listened to it yet :$ It's on my list of things to do though!

As an aside, what are you still doing up? Isn't it like 3am there? Or have i got my time zones backwards again?

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

You're pretty close. It's 1:43 here, and I've gotta get up in 6 hours. The internet is addicting, and I'm rarely in bed before 1 anyway. Glad you're keeping me company though. Everyone else is asleep I guess.

edit: oh and I just watched the video of the double mal in another forum..... time for bed and some nice sweet bouncing dreams!

Hey, no worries, i'm at work so it's all good. :)
I kept doing that to my folks and friends of mine when i was out at Perris though. I'd get the times wrong, ring them and they'd be like, dude, what the fuck, it's 3am! he he.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Hey, no worries, i'm at work so it's all good. :)
I kept doing that to my folks and friends of mine when i was out at Perris though. I'd get the times wrong, ring them and they'd be like, dude, what the fuck, it's 3am! he he.

haha Then did you sing them sweet luliby's? That's what I did when I was on the other side of the planet. Except I'd call in the middle of the night on purpose just to fuck with them.

I love Bad Religion and I've been listening to them forever. My personal favorite album is Recipe for Hate followed closely by The Process of Belief.

Bad Religion played a direct role in the meeting of my girlfriend. I walked into the DZ after a long vacation in Spain and noticed a really cute girl packing her parachute. I checked her out for a while but when she stood up and walked toward me I fell in love.

She was wearing a Bad Religion shirt.

Best and one of the tightest bands i've seen live (4 or is it 5 times now - am i showing my age?!!):S

Suffer is the best album!!!

Suffer is great. ive seen the 2 or 3 times as well. i think their new one the empire is a little popy, but it is still good. i like the older stuff more. no control and recipe for hate are 2 of the best cds ive ever owned
-Fish

Blue skies, Soft landings

Ah, but you canne beat a bit of good old 'sing-along-a-hardcore' every now and again :)
Does anyone have a copy of Into the Unknown?!!? I have been trying to get hold of a copy for years! >:(

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious

I assume you are a Pennywise fan as well?

Yep, but they are no where near as good as BR (in MY opinion!)

I wear a Pennywise shirt to the DZ now and again and not many people even know it's a band.:)

My Minor Threat T shirt B| has had some odd comments as well:S

I think it will be an old school night tonight... Minor Threat, Token Entry, Murphy's Law and Operation Ivy :)

OK...

So whose's got MP3's of Murphy's Law album "Back with a Bong" and Bad Religion's "Into the Unknown" they can send me?!!!!!;)

somebody must have!!!![:/] PLEASE :)

i can burn you a copy of this or send you the mp3s. i bought this one on ebay for $8.00. great CD

see attached jpg for cd cover
this is the track list

Title- Murphy's Law/Back With A Bong! (split CD)
Label- Another Planet Records
Released- 1994

1. Murphy's Law
2. California Pipeline
3. Sit Home And Rot
4. Fun
5. Beer
6. Wahoo Day
7. Crucial Bar-B-Q
8. A Day In The Life
9. Care Bear
10. Ilsa