fields

bounced in parachute simulator

At PIA, I tried the ParaSim Virtual Reality Parachute Simulator and got a double mal. Three grand over College Station Texas I had all my handles out and no canopy. I got the smart bomb simulation. I came to rest at an altitude of -5ft (just one foot shy of "6 ft under").

The SSK ride operator apologized and kinda sent me on my way. He seemed rattled. I was glowing that I had lived and had kept my handles. The next booth was AirTec. I encouraged them to get Systems Technology to incorporate the new cypres2 into there simulations, cause it would have saved my virtual life. The adorable blonde just smiled and nodded.

I called the DZO, at my home DZ, on his cell phone. He was doing dinner load, so he announced my bounce. I heard someone ask "how far did he track?".

Did anyone else do any virtual gravedigging on the campus of Texas A&M?
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk

At PIA, I tried the ParaSim Virtual Reality Parachute Simulator and got a double mal. Three grand over College Station Texas I had all my handles out and no canopy. I got the smart bomb simulation. I came to rest at an altitude of -5ft (just one foot shy of "6 ft under").

The SSK ride operator apologized and kinda sent me on my way. He seemed rattled. I was glowing that I had lived and had kept my handles. The next booth was AirTec. I encouraged them to get Systems Technology to incorporate the new cypres2 into there simulations, cause it would have saved my virtual life. The adorable blonde just smiled and nodded.

I called the DZO, at my home DZ, on his cell phone. He was doing dinner load, so he announced my bounce. I heard someone ask "how far did he track?".

Did anyone else do any virtual gravedigging on the campus of Texas A&M?

I THOUGHT I heard something - glad you ain't dead.:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

damn. A jumper from my DZ (who just turned 21) read your post and called up to make me pay up. Fair is fair.

a case is 24 right?
:D:D:D:D:D:D

cheers

When I got my first "save", the guy said he wasn't giving me any booze, because it was my first and I owed him beer.
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk