Brigitte36

weird things in my bed

I once woke up to find that my female St Bernard was hiding her favorite slime covered raw hide chew bone under my pillow. I'm guessing she was doing that so that my other two male St Bernards wouldn't find it. I guess she thought I would look after it for her. At first I was pissed, but then, well she's just too damn cute to stay mad at.

I once found a scorpion under my pillow, when we lived out in the country near Early/Brownwood, TX... We had SO many scorpions out there... One night my stepdad got stung by one and I thought he was gonna die from his reaction - don't think I've ever heard so many expletives at one time.

The other weird thing I found in my bed (other than my husband :ph34r:) was a lizard... When I lived in Quail Valley (near Perris) and had a Bengal cat that liked to hunt, and a pet door... I came home one night and started to get in bed and a big lizard ran out from under my pillow (and caused me to let out a good scream!).

The other weird thing I found in my bed (other than my husband ) was a lizard...

Aussie + Lizard = :o OMG! You found Freaky Steve?:o

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

The other weird thing I found in my bed (other than my husband ) was a lizard...

Yes... Well, actually it's Freaky Richard... or perhaps I should call him Freaky Dick. :D
(I keep telling him he should go by Dick instead of Rich.)

Yes... Well, actually it's Freaky Richard... or perhaps I should call him Freaky Dick. :D
(I keep telling him he should go by Dick instead of Rich.)

You married a freaky dick? How funny!!!:D

or perhaps I should call him Freaky Dick

Hummm... Frilled Neck Freaky Dick... That's kinda catchy.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Here is another creature native to texas. The news people usually do a story on these about once a year. DON'T check out the link if you want to sleep comfortably tonight!:o

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2061.html

Those things are nasty. At one of the other places we used to live one of those suckers ran across the living room floor and scared my Mom half to death. The next day my Dad found a whole nest of them underneath the house. *squirms*

Did I mention I hate bugs of all variety? :S
~skysprite

Here is another creature native to texas. The news people usually do a story on these about once a year. DON'T check out the link if you want to sleep comfortably tonight!:o

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2061.html

Those things are nasty. At one of the other places we used to live one of those suckers ran across the living room floor and scared my Mom half to death. The next day my Dad found a whole nest of them underneath the house. *squirms*

Did I mention I hate bugs of all variety? :S

Those are really nasty. Ick.:o

Should I get one of these collars for him?
http://www.octavianacorsetry.com/_image15.html

It's kinda cool. Nothing better on Homo Depot though?

Go to homo depot a lot do you?

Doesn't everyone? I keep bumping into Shotgun and GFD everytime I go there...:|

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's not, except when I'm behind you at the cashier and you keep using all these freakin' coupons...[:/]