loumeinhart

new phereomones in office today?

This is great, the same 8 guys have been in my office for the past 10 months. All of the sudden......a new hire!! A pretty girl in her mid-twenties (our age). It's amazing what's going on right now, 2 guys are arguing how to kill with their bare hands, one has already asked her out for a drink, another is acting COMPLETELY different (we're all looking at him like ?????) and one is leaning over her desk bragging how he gets free tickets to anywhere in Cleveland. IT's HILLARIOUS!! - I wonder If girls are used to this :D

If its a predominantly male environment, what do you expect? ;)

I'd be humping her leg to get away from the daily grind as well.

Actually even if the girl is not all that attractive in a mostly male environment you would most likely still get the same responses.

I work at Microsoft..... Say no more.... :)

Actually even if the girl is not all that attractive in a mostly male environment you would most likely still get the same responses.

You mean there's hope for me yet?:o I need to find me a new job!:D:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

What, you've never been to a dropzone?

You've never read the responses in the Introductions and Greets forum when a new girl shows up?

This behavior is everywhere. As a guy, it's also one of the things I try very hard not to do. (Most) girls aren't dumb, they see right through that shit. Much better to talk to them like a normal person.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

You've never read the responses in the Introductions and Greets forum when a new girl shows up?

This behavior is everywhere. As a guy, it's also one of the things I try very hard not to do. (Most) girls aren't dumb, they see right through that shit. Much better to talk to them like a normal person.

You're a wise man!:)

Aww, he was working from my idea. I don't get any credit?! :P;)

Greenie in training.

See right through it? yes. Still enjoy it? yes :)

Aww, he was working from my idea. I don't get any credit?! :P;)

Maybe just a little.:P

new phereomones in office today?

agreed! I'm just gonna be nice and hope I'm not one she calls 800-ethics on in a month. --- it's different now, no more farting, belching, tastelss sick jokes, internet sound clips, or awesome "guess what I did last night" stories...IT'S ALL GONE!!!

--- it's different now, no more farting, belching, tastelss sick jokes, internet sound clips, or awesome "guess what I did last night" stories...IT'S ALL GONE!!!

See, now that's not right. Just cuz she's there doesn't mean that everything has to change. What's wrong with this new girl just being "one of the guys"?

One minute you want to be one of the guys, the next one you wanna dress in leather and spank people, then do some long range shooting... geeze you're complex.... :P

Silly Remi, it's easy to understand....
One of the guys in the office or hangin out (jumpin/shootin/drinkin)
sex kitten in the bedroom

Does that explain it all?

One minute you want to be one of the guys, the next one you wanna dress in leather and spank people, then do some long range shooting... geeze you're complex.... :P

ah... the ideal woman, but sadly still just a pipedream... :D:D:ph34r:

Does that explain it all?

Sounds like the "perfect woman" ..... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706