mailin

Advisory system for men....

I think when I donated blood this morning, they also took my sanity. That little kitty made me want to cry. :D

Kill it - Kill the kitten -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks for reminding me of one of the many reasons i stay single.

AMEN to that my brother

Hate to break it to you guys...but you guys have your issues too....I know a few guys I wouldnt mind cracking with a 2 x 4.....:D and telling them to build a bridge and get over it :P

I have seen quite a few guys get just as whiny as alot of the girls I know :ph34r: and you have mood swings too :ph34r:

Haha

Runs and hides
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Thanks for reminding me of one of the many reasons i stay single.

AMEN to that my brother

Hate to break it to you guys...but you guys have your issues too....I know a few guys I wouldnt mind cracking with a 2 x 4.....:D and telling them to build a bridge and get over it :P

I have seen quite a few guys get just as whiny as alot of the girls I know :ph34r: and you have mood swings too :ph34r:

Haha

Runs and hides

Not me and Ivan:P were special
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"Researchers started getting more involved when studies began showing that in addition to being a high energy food, chocolate also seems to stimulate elevated moods. Researchers found truth to this, showing that dark chocolate does, in fact, increase levels of the mood-altering chemicals such as serotonin and endorphins."
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

"Researchers started getting more involved when studies began showing that in addition to being a high energy food, chocolate also seems to stimulate elevated moods. Researchers found truth to this, showing that dark chocolate does, in fact, increase levels of the mood-altering chemicals such as serotonin and endorphins."

Sweet - Can I have a 5lb block of dark please?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun