champu

GTA5 - B.A.S.E. Revisited (video)

Watched the video and am now debating weather or not I want to go buy a PS2 and GTA after I get off work tonight :P

I bought the ps2 just to play gta5 B|

How long did it take you to make this?

About an hour and a half to make all the jumps, and about two hours of editing.

Check this short video out guys. B|

That's what happens when you piss the game off. :P

Anybody know if you can fly the warbird?

yes, it comes in handy to quickly get from the desert airstrip to the top of mount chilad. The plane I'd like to find somewhere is the DC-3, you use it in one mission and I've never seen it again. :(

You'll know this Ryan; is the big-ass plane (the AT-400) that is in the hanger at the Las Ventanas Airport the biggest plane in the game? Or is there another bigger one I am yet to find?

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Dude. That's awesome.

It was weird to see exit points I've actually jumped in there, though. Some one did waaaay too much research when they built that game.

And what's up with the sail slider? And the lines on that canopy?

You gotta love the tracking between buildings, though.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

:D:D:D

- if you rub your end cells against a building it won't muck up your canopy

Actually, I've rubbed the end cells on buildings before. As long as you don't snag the nose, it doesn't have a huge effect. There's one landing area I've been into twice (which, come to think of it, might actually be available in that game, given the locales) where it's pretty much mandatory to rub the end cells, because it's an alley that's almost exactly the width of a 260ish canopy.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

It was weird to see exit points I've actually jumped in there, though. Some one did waaaay too much research when they built that game.

I had just spent three months living in South Florida when GTA: Vice City came out. Now I move to LA and GTA: San Andreas comes out. It's all a little too erie.

And what's up with the sail slider? And the lines on that canopy?

I might also point out the tail of the canopy is not closed, if you angle the camera right you can see straight through the cells. And on a more superficial note, it's quite probably the ugliest rig and canopy I've ever seen.

My only disappointment regarding exit points is no stratosphere tower in LV. :(

The Nevada is a DC-3. It can be found in the San Fiero airport .

There's a cool GTA: SA Java map at:

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/sam/index.php?op=8.0,1237.0,1429.0,343.0,535.0,-1.0,-1.0,168.0,,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

You can zoom in/out, turn on/off groups of items, and search for stuff (filter).

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

If anyone wants to skydive for say a few minutes on this game...heres the trick.

Look up the "cars float away" cheat.

Put it in.

Get a car and drive up with the door of the car facing the door of the plane/heli and tap a Hellicopter or Learjet. (when I mean tap, I mean get as
close as you can and keep tapping X until you see the plane/heli move a little bit.)

Quickly press triangle to get out and Triangle to get into the airplane/heli.

If you did it right the airplane/heli will lift off the ground just from you getting inside. Hold X and aim up and wait a few minutes. then jump, you will be freefalling for at least a minute. :-)

And a neat visual. Start tracking off of an object, hold R3 and angle the camera down.