OrangeJumper

Weekend Pics

Nice pics, Jason. Who took those? Wish we could have had a camera for your FIRST freefly jump on Saturday! :P

No kidding, that would have been nice. Tre Tre took those pics of Dan and I. They came out really well.

Ah, I remember seeing Tres get out with you guys and wondering what was going on. Cool! I need to jump with more folks with still cameras!!

Nice pics, Jason. Who took those? Wish we could have had a camera for your FIRST freefly jump on Saturday! :P

No kidding, that would have been nice. Tre Tre took those pics of Dan and I. They came out really well.

Ah, I remember seeing Tres get out with you guys and wondering what was going on. Cool! I need to jump with more folks with still cameras!!

Tre will hook you up if you want. All he made Dan and I do was pay his slot. He took stills and gave me a video of the same dive.....good ol tre tre!

The Original Cabana Boy!

To cold to go jumping so I took the snow bike for a spin
great fun

Awesome pic! Where was that taken?

It's Virós Vallferrera, LLeida, Northern Spain
1,900mts
The mountain range is the Pirineos central

Gone fishing

Hey Bro, Nice pics man. I must get my license so I can jump with ya Jason.. its taking so f*&ing long. Hurry up tax returns!!!! I would have to say, this past weekend has been one of the best so far.. for my AFF training.. WOOHOO!!!

I see your slacking at work just like me. GET BACK TO WORK! No shit, you need to hurry up and get your license loser! Oh, by the way, this person's name is TOE JAM! If anyone would like to know the story behind that name, Adrock would be more than happy to tell you ;)

The Original Cabana Boy!