antifly

How do you like men's bodies?

I like a strong, tall, masculine, muscular ( but not too much, ick>:() guy, with facial hair. And I like to see em dressed in jeans w/ a flannel shirt, or something that he'd wear going to a ski resort, the mountains, or skydiving

gorgeous eyes help too!

edit: sure, this is what my ideal would be, but the past 3 guys I've liked/gotten involved with were all short>:(...what's up with that?

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Tall is great. Eyes and hands are important. He has to have beautiful eyes and hands. Strong hands. Not too skinny. Not too plump. Firm but huggable. Legs that are really built are more important than a chest that is really built. Nothing is worse than a huge chest and skinny legs - 'member that Sat. night live skit??

:S

How funny, Kelli, I just posted on another thread, a picture of my guy when he used to climb. I don't have a close-up right now...and the picture that I posted does NOT do him justice, anyway. When he used to climb, he had the BEST body that I've ever seen on a guy. He is still in great shape and a hard-core surfer now, but his climbing days several years ago were the best! :$ Huge, muscular, defined V-shaped back and arms with tiny waist, 6-pack and incredible muscles/definition on every part of the body ~ legs, arms, back, stomach, etc....whew! :$

Edited for darned typo.

and the picture that I posted does NOT do him justice, anyway. When he used to climb, he had the BEST body that I've ever seen on a guy. He is still in great shape and a hard-core surfer now, but his climbing days several years ago were the best!

I still have many climbing days ahead of m... Never mind! I forgot to look at the poster's name. Again!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

LOL,:D
I'm 5'11:P

skycat, that pic!!!

yummy....guys with rock hard biceps...

I like to feel a man's muscles, too bad they weren't big enough to pick me up[:/]

Yeah, that is why I work out...so I can climb shit.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Well, I'm not a fan of men myself, but Morgan is so I asked her.

Apparently she likes her guys tall, very strong, muscular, with facial hair, powerful and a bit chubby around the middle.

Which is good since I'm 6'1", bench over 300lbs, have a beard and a spare tire (not too bad, but its there).:D:D

I'm a lucky son of a bitch, I tell you what...:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Honestly, I have no particular preference about a man's body...

The only physical characteristics that seem to be somewhat consistent in guys that I'm attracted to are dark hair and light-colored (blue or green) eyes... not that I am consciously looking for that, but most of the men that I've been attracted to seem to have those features.

The only physical characteristics that seem to be somewhat consistent in guys that I'm attracted to are dark hair and light-colored (blue or green) eyes...

SWM with the above ISO... Oh well...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."