Laurel

PADLOCKS ON GOLD COAST GATES!!!

The airport put padlocks on the gates to Gold Coast. This is ILLEGAL according to Mike Igo's lawyer and Mike will be cutting the locks so we can jump this weekend. We need to stand up for our sport or this could happen at your DZ, too. Come to Gold Coast this weekend whether you want to jump or not. Show your support. Also, please write your and Mississippi's congressmen. I posted the Mississippi congressmen's names, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses under the other Gold Coast post. PLEASE HELP US!!!! We need a BIG showing tomorrow.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Laurel,

Any idea if Mike has gotten the USPA involved? Maybe the AOPA?

Even though Jim Jenkins is Gulf Region Director, MP8, Jim's 8-way team, is out of Gold Coast. Jim was there for testimony yesterday.
My Pink M

Mike is at the airport right now signing a lease to allow him to use the building this weekend. Gold Coast WILL be open this weekend!!!!!!!!

You will have to park at the airport office parking lot, but the dropzone will be OPEN tomorrow and Sunday!!!!!!!! Come out to support the DZ and write the congressmen. Thanks so much!!!!!
My Pink M

Gold Coast WILL be open this weekend!!!!!!!!

You will have to park at the airport office parking lot, but the dropzone will be OPEN tomorrow and Sunday!!!!!!!!

Cool!

I'll plan on being there. The airport office parking lot won't be any further than the walk back from one of my normal landings. :P;)

A lease for the weekend?...
Run thru the bullshit, jump thru the hoop, run thru more bullshit...

From the newspaper links:
The JCAA is trying to say mike has a lease to operate a DZ on the airport, so is a lease for a operations site/building, or for just the right to do business?

Aaaah the smell of manure, Peeeyew!>:(

Evictions
Leases
TRO's
Judges full of crap
Asshat JCAA attornies
Money blowing away like October leaves...

Hold Fast Mike! C'mon people buy jumptickets no matter where you are, this could be your DZ next:o>:(

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868