Kbone

Brad & Jen breakup

Slappie, we were doing so good and then you just HAD to post, didn't you?

Well, then, I'll take this opportunity to thank the rest of the DZ community for not polluting our little pool with posts about Hollywood BS, Brad, Jen, Ben, Jen, Mark, Jen, or any other useless crap.

You know, even MORE useless than the crap we normally post! :ph34r:

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You know, even MORE useless than the crap we normally post!

You have a problem with my infomative and sometimes funny posts?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, then, I'll take this opportunity to thank the rest of the DZ community for not polluting our little pool with posts about Hollywood BS, Brad, Jen, Ben, Jen, Mark, Jen, or any other useless crap.

You are welcome
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Just an FYI, "Talent" and "rappers" DON'T go together :P

]

true so true if it did them their won't be like 600 new rap "artist" everyweek

Yeah...cause there are not 1000 new shitty ass metal and rock bands appearing every week either.

For the record, I like rock, metal, AND rap.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Old high-energy rock music is being used to sell cars. The funny part is that it is Caddys. The age range that identifies with Cadillacs and recouping their lost youth, is the group that listened to Led Z during lunch break in 1976.

I can't wait until there is "classic Rap". 60 year old guys wearing baggy pants and trying to be intimidating gangster-style at the mall.

"I been a gangsta fo years. I kick yo ass after I put my knee brace on. Yo gramma has been a ho since '03 ".

Of course not, sweet boy, I have NO problem with your posts! :)
I was just glad to see that, among all the other stuff that gets brought up in here, from the funny to the informative to the serious to the fluff - Yes, even the fluff - no one had said Brad and Jen or anything resembling that (that I could find).

I found it refreshing.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I think I missed those...
you got a link?

:D

They got deleted by us as they were obviously made by someone who hacked into Slappies account.
Remster

I think I missed those...
you got a link?

:D

They got deleted by us as they were obviously made by someone who hacked into Slappies account.

Wow - looking at this thread and reading the posts in reverse it looks like Kbone hacked into Slappies account and Rebecca is happy he did't post the Brad and Jen stuff until now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not happy it was posted at all! I was hoping the thread would just quietly slink off the first page, but NOooooo! Slappie hadda jump in! ;):P;)

It's OK though since it's been hijacked. B|

If I could just get the "Brad & Jen" part out of the thread title...

So DID Kbone jack into slappie or did Slappie jack into Kbone?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Aint no one jacking nothing into Slappie! Now BTFU before I JACK YOU UP! >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

So DID Kbone jack into slappie or did Slappie jack into Kbone?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Aint no one jacking nothing into Slappie! Now BTFU before I JACK YOU UP! >:(

OH

SURRRRRE -
now you deny it!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

year old guys wearing baggy pants and trying to be intimidating gangster-style at the mall

Dude, even now those "young ganstas" want to be intmidating, but I just laugh, I mean, if you're supposed to be a bad ass you SHOULD have a mean nickname, like Joe "Two guns" Malone, or Harry "Neck twister" Smith or something like that, but if a guys calls himself "Doggie Dog" or "Kitty-Kat" or any of those "hip-hop/rap/gansta" nicknames, I just bust a gut laughing :D:D:D:D:D

well, I'm not surprised they broke up, it happens a lot. Just goes to prove even the most "perfect looking" people by society's standards can have lots of crap in their lives.

next...:|

OMFG someone just actually commented on the topic! I thought this was a fucking hijacking!! You slackers. Get it right. If you're going to hijack a thread, make sure it stays off topic or gets locked. Don't let the poor innocents get hurt by actually thinking this was a thread on topic. :ph34r:

I'm so sorry - and slappie everyone LOVES YOU sooooooo much and Reallly cares how you feel about all this so I eddited the post just for your fragile piece of mind - :P

Bwaahahahahha

I don't care who you are - that shit was funny.

Poor Slappie -

Can we have some Huggs and some Vibes sent his way -
He's going to be so broke up about this - just like Brad and Jen!:D

The sarcasm is awesome! I think she has potential. Keep working on the delivery and bring me some beer. Oh ya and make me a SAMMICH! :D

:) who me? :)

I never use sarcasm, I don;t wanna hurt anybody:(

:|:)

OH - go ahead - HURT the F**k out of him - we'll all sing Kumbaya and Send Huggs and Vibes and he will be as good as new.