Laurel

Donations to help Gold Coast's legal fees

Numerous people have been contacting me about this, so here it is...

If anyone wants to donate to Igo's fund, William has set up a PayPal account at [email protected]. If you need instructions on how to send monies to a PayPal account, you can contact William at [email protected].

Also, you can always call the dropzone at 1-800-796-7117 to purchase a jump ticket. They are $20 each.

Any help would be much appreciated by Mike. Remember, your dropzone could be next.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

OK, I am making a donation by Pay pal, I am asking that everyone else that has had the chance to come to our drop zone and visited us to do the same or call and purchase a jump ticket by credit card, There are a lot of folks out there that has enjoyed the good times that we have at this drop zone and we are asking that you jump in with both feet to help us save our place, Remember by buying a jump ticket that it will help raise money needed quickly and when your down our way you can use it to make a jump. Or tear it up and say you helped the cause.
Still here after all these years

Clayton

So far, $400 has been donated. Thanks so much! Oh, and Trent Lott, former speaker of the house, was contacted. Things are getting interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I went to the DZ (Goldcoast) today, I bought a couple of tickets and promptly shredded one.
When a load needed another person to fly, I manifested and didn't get on the load, fuel saved = $$$ saved;)
Mikes spending money fighting this, like most jumpers drink beer... Quickly and alot!

If you can donate, please do... lets fight to keep this DZ open!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868