BillyVance

New Women-Only parking lot!

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons

Attached is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hey....is that my sister at the Mall, AGAIN?!

Which vehicle?? :ph34r:

the shiney red one. Only she would figure out how to park UNDER another car on her 1st try pulling in (while still doing her makeup):D.......fact[:/].......:D HA! anyway.
(side note: she has been in 32 accidents so far @ age 33.>>>that I know of. Mom & Dad bought her a New 4dr Benz for her birthday awhile ago and that 's the only reason she's still alive)

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons

Attached is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

Really? I thought that was Houston ;) ahem, reposter:P

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Grr! Somebody is asking for trouble! >:(

I swear, all of the accidents I've been in were not my fault! :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Grr! Somebody is asking for trouble! >:(

I swear, all of the accidents I've been in were not my fault! :)

I agree Soulshine, let's get together and kick some male chauvinist butt. >:( They're just jealous because they pay higher insurance than us JUST because they're men. :P Hmmm... wonder why that is true...maybe because men have more accidents then women as a whole?

maybe because men have more accidents then women as a whole?

Funny you should mention accidents.:|
How's your new car?;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Aren't you supposed to be at Perris?

It's raining. With all the female drivers on the freeway tonight, I thought I'd be safer staying at work late...[:/]

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."