Merrick

Seized or Repossessed Cars...

I was curious if any of you knew how to get ahold of these government seizure or bank repossessed automobile lists that I see advertised everywhere? Everyone I see that offers the lists are wanting to charge for them, this info has got to be public knowledge somewhere, right? Any info would be helpful, thanks.

Blues,
Merrick

Public auctions are where I see them but some places require that you have a "dealers" license to get the cheap cheap cars, where they dont let the general public into. When I was looking into buying wholesale and selling cars, its like a "club" you have to know someone to get in or you have to pay alot of $$.

When I went it cost 50$ for admission to just the one auction you could pay a higher fee and have like a year pass to all of them. You may be thinking of dealer auctions which are another ballgame alltogether, I was talking about government auctions of siezed property.

Greenie in training.

like a few others have said.. check with locallaw enforcment and even national law enforcewmnt..... i knowi can get online and see what the state of ohio is selling and also my local county and the counties around it...... just do some searching, most decent "municipalities" have auctions or goverment sales lsted onthier web sites now.... or lookin the local new papers... most places are required by law to run adds atleast 1 week before the sale...to include place and time and terms of payment and when view ing before the uctoncan also be done.....