mx757

skydive hawaii?

well I did it... I asked a certain person on here if she's crazy enough to run off to Hawaii for few days to skydive...
lets see what her reply is...

btw I've never met her...
guess she's a friend I didn't know I had yet?

I can get off work.. can she??

stay tuned for as the prop turns..

No offense bro but it would be way better to offer to meet her at a boogie or somewhere neutral. I know for sure if my sister got on a plane to hawaii with a stranger I would be extremely pissed. I am sure most girls would not feel comfortable with the proposition you made without meeting you beforehand.

Greenie in training.

She's crazy to turn Hawaii ( I mean you ) down. :| Ask me. Seriously. I feel a temporary illness coming on. I do. :)

Why don't you help Kele with her Hawaii wedding date dilemma, isn't that what skydiving buddies are for? :D ;)

that's what got me thinking of jumping Hawaii again.. Keli Hawaiian Wedding thread..but she said no deformitys.. so that rules me out as I'm deaf and left arm amputee.. great blind date ain't I? :P
I work for Airline so.. not a big deal to hop on jet for a little 4 day weekend..[Fri/sat/sun/ mon] redeye home on Monday night..

well when you go there, there's a guy named quentin there. tell him jt said he's glad he finally got rid of him:D

actually he's a friendbut that was my comment to him often.
" I have to sky dive with you AGAIN? wtf why dont you just leave"

then he actuallky did. but I though he knew I was joking LOL:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I had a blast jumping at the neighboring Pacific International Skydiving Center 8 years ago. Dillingham AFB (the open field that's left of it,) was perfect, views are spectacular, the warm lite air of the Pacific was elevating. And then I had to leave. Which sucked ... sucked Big Time! whispering... "Hey, if anyone here decides to go jumping in Hawaii... don't, like, broadcast it, okay. You're just creating jealousy, envy, anger and depression for those of us that have been there, okay. Cool. Thanks.. Later."

You're always the starter in your own life!

Ummm...you know I moved to Hawaii on my own, if you're looking for an excuse to jump out here just come out. I'm an uncurrent jumper but I know my way around the DZ hehe. If you're looking for a vacation just do it, Hawaii is such an awesome place to be with or without someone.