windcatcher

What's Couch Freaks Like???

well, I am thinking if I go with the right company, I might like to try out Couch Freaks. What makes it so great, I hear a lot of people say it's way more fun than WFFC...?

I will most definitely be in Rantoul this summer, but thought it might also be fun to try and hit Couch Freaks also, if I have any money left over at WFFC 2005:S.

So let's hear it, what do you enjoy about C.F.? ( besides naked debauchery)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I was kinda hoping somebody would tell me about the actual skydiving part

there are lots of people and lots of skydives.... it is a good time..... never been myself, but hey it's a boogie.. yo get the same things ost everywhere..... it's all about the people that re there and the location you are at as to the other aspects of a boogie...... the skydiving is the same everywhere (well sorta, you kno whati mean) you jump froma plane,land and pack and repeat......

I was only able to go for Sunday night and Monday last year. But it was great fun. Mainly what wingnut said... good skydives with friends. Lots of drinking at night... there was a DVD made, you could see if someone has a copy of that or go to the website about that.
http://www.couchfreaks.com/
Specialty planes? I just jumped out of the Otter, I don't think there was really much else. (but again, I got there late)

I've been there 4 years in a row, it kicks ass. Milk truck converted to a beer truck with taps, 2 otters, skyvan and kingair. Hot air balloons, zoomieland, and lots of partying. I generally make 25-35 jumps while i'm there. $40 registration $17-$18 jumps.

It's a good time I highly suggest it
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

And chickens too!!!!

Not a good thing to have around me... I had a neighbor once when I lived on a farm.. he had an obnoxious rooster that used to do the morning call right outside my window ... at first light......

I told the neighbor for 3weeks to keep the bird restrained so I could sleep or I would solve the problem....he did not.. I introduced Mr Rooster to Mr 9mm... tough old bird.. but properly cooked he was not too bad as shredded chicken.

Yes there is some corn, but the landing area is HUGE and most of it will be beans this year anyways. The spots are pretty good, just kick the RW guys out of the way when they don't set up right and exit on green.

There are a lot of fogs doing rw and a lot of freefliers as well. Some birdies and swoopers. It's a good time, not as wild and crazy/dangerous as WFFC

And corn, yeah it sucks, I have proof: (watch the ending)
http://www.ksu.edu/ksupc/gallery/corn_swooping.html
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I like the little pop up.....'I'm glad there wern't any cobs"

Trouble is late in the summer.. there are COBS.. BIG ASS COBS... trying to beat you to death... and that is once you are past the sharp spikes at the top where they have trimmed off the tassles earlier in the summer once the pollination is over... oh yeah... fun shit to land in if you are into masachism.:S

Been doing the Boogie Shuffle , but yea WFFC is a must.
Would love to jump with The Windchime. :)
And to Jeanne : Corn isn't bad. City officials like on Marco Island are bad. It was beautiful ,but they shut us down.
WFFC = the show must go on !
and on and on ....
ANY BOOGIE is what YOU make it. (ok, sort of )
B|

well, I am thinking if I go with the right company, I might like to try out Couch Freaks. What makes it so great, I hear a lot of people say it's way more fun than WFFC...?

I will most definitely be in Rantoul this summer, but thought it might also be fun to try and hit Couch Freaks also, if I have any money left over at WFFC 2005:S.

So let's hear it, what do you enjoy about C.F.? ( besides naked debauchery)

Well, Fort Dodge, IA, is the cultural hub of the midwest.