jumperconway

Posters That Use This Website With No Balls!!

Conway, you have no idea who has or has not donated to the cause. Just because people don't reply to a post doesn't mean anything.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I made a post on the Pedro Munoz post and hAve yet to recieve a fuking response! HE WAS ONE OF US AND THE REQUEST IS FOR HIS CHILD!!!! I FEEL SAD THAT WE AS A SMALL COMMUNITY CAN SEEM TO BE SO SELFRITIOUS THAT WE WON'T BACK THIS CAUSE:S!

Wow. I didn't know that being a poster/student/father of 4/husband that barely feeds his own kids made me that much of an ass.

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

I understand what you are thinking, conway. Some of us would love to help, but cannot. Many other do help, but don't go public/brag about how much they are going to donate.

This reminds me of telethons and 'challenges.'
:S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

How true Jim, real heros don't need a big pat on the back.

You are a hero taking care of your kids.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I made a post on the Pedro Munoz post and hAve yet to recieve a fuking response! HE WAS ONE OF US AND THE REQUEST IS FOR HIS CHILD!!!! I FEEL SAD THAT WE AS A SMALL COMMUNITY CAN SEEM TO BE SO SELFRITIOUS THAT WE WON'T BACK THIS CAUSE:S!

Wow. I didn't know that being a poster/student/father of 4/husband that barely feeds his own kids made me that much of an ass.

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

I understand what you are thinking, conway. Some of us would love to help, but cannot. Many other do help, but don't go public/brag about how much they are going to donate.

This reminds me of telethons and 'challenges.'
:S

No Jim I do understand and feel that you are in the minority. I understand your point and am not an asshole!:P I just feel that a majority here can donate and yet stand on the outside looking in!:(
I don't make large sums of money but can justify sending $20 for the cause!

Just curious... have you actually CALLED and done your research to find out how many have been sold? Ever think that since we have a direct order line, that maybe we didnt brag (not saying those that DID post are braggarts) about our actions and just called the number and ordered one?

based on your tone, I doubt it (but I could be wrong).
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

i understand what you are trying to do but as a former Marine and also a Iraqi vet. I don't have he extra funds to put up for stuff of that sort. but i also know that the family child included have no need to worry about money. i ma sorry for the loss and hope the family does well with out their loved ones. but you shouldn't bitch about people for not donating to the cause.

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

Sorry Jim.
I was not picking on youin perticularly!:)

Nah, sucks to be a student with a family (no income for me, just my wife). It's all worth it in the long run though.

Outta here for the night. Sheeeet loads of homework to do yet, by Thursday....(17 credits, packed into Tues, thurs, and on class on fridays. I get tired...lmao!)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

i understand what you are trying to do but as a former Marine and also a Iraqi vet. I don't have he extra funds to put up for stuff of that sort. but i also know that the family child included have no need to worry about money. i ma sorry for the loss and hope the family does well with out their loved ones. but you shouldn't bitch about people for not donating to the cause.

My issue is just give one jump ticket! Don't tell me you can't give up just one to sit down one jump!:)

There are a lot of worthy causes to donate to. If someone doesn't donate to this one, does it make them less of a person? NO!! Just because it's a cause you happen to support doesn't mean everyone is gonna agree with it. I donate to the disabled veterans and the local southside mission. I don't get pissed at people that don't donate to the causes i support.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

There are a lot of worthy causes to donate to. If someone doesn't donate to this one, does it make them less of a person? NO!! Just because it's a cause you happen to support doesn't mean everyone is gonna agree with it. I donate to the disabled veterans and the local southside mission. I don't get pissed at people that don't donate to the causes i support.

What the fuck ever!:P

Hi Conway, you're right I have no balls, just ovaries. You still like me, right? :)
I must get offline and go get my dinner now, but be good, sweetie. I know that you are passionate about this very worthy cause, but please remember to play nice with others. :P

Shalome. shalome,(splg):)